Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Has anyone here used Rent A Center?
    #13299445 -

I can not for the life of me figure out how businesses like Rent A Center exist.  These are places where you can rent furniture, TVs, electronics, etc for outrageously high prices.  Who are their customers?  WTF?











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Learyfan]
    #13299454 -

The only people I have known that used R.A.C. were drug dealers or the girl friends of drug dealers.

Oh yeah and junkies with more dope on them than they need.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Boutang]
    #13299462 -

Boutang said:
The only people I have known that used R.A.C. were drug dealers or the girl friends of drug dealers.

Oh yeah and junkies with more dope on them than they need.



Why would drug dealers rent furniture, etc, rather than just buying it.  It doesn't make sense.  :stars:











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Learyfan]
    #13299465 -

They all did the rent to own.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Learyfan]
    #13299468 -

Really you have to ask. I see those trucks taking stuff everywhere. I think in my small town we have 3 or 4 different rent to own type stores.
Usually it is people with no sense, bad credit or living on a low income or all 3 buy the stuff.  So you can imagine they would have a lot of customers.

Hey my old scumbag neighbor that used to sell got all his shit there too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: 4runner]
    #13299479 -

The kind of shit they used to have in all those shit holes they lived in were very nice .

Furniture I wouldn't want to pay for after I saw how many payments they had to make on it to actually get whatever type of furniture it was.

After my big brother went to jail this last time she out fitted all the spots that she still had the lease for.

It was so fucking ridiculous then she takes off to Florida after about three months.

I knew she was going to fuck him.  She spent all the fucking money he set aside for his lawyer when he did get caught....
Fucking ridiculous.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Boutang]
    #13299507 -

R.A.C. are for people with no impulse control and who make poor financial choices.
Same with all those pay-day loan places.
And pawn shops.


I mean, I know sometimes people fall on hard times and shit happens etc.. but there are very very very few reasons why anyone would or could responsibly use those types of places.


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: 4runner]
    #13299521 -

No matter how poor you are, you shouldn't rent furniture.  I'm sure you can find some used couches somewhere for cheap.  It just doesn't make any sense to me to rent this stuff.  I can't even comprehend it.  It actually makes me really sad that these businesses are in business. 

:sad:











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Learyfan]
    #13299524 -

Rent A Center and the like are scams.

You go in to "rent" furniture, sometimes rent until you own, but if you miss a payment they fuck up your shit hardcore like sticking a hot iron rod dipped in habanero seeds up your virgin asshole while forcing you to suck a diarrhea covered donkey cock


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Learyfan]
    #13299530 -

I never even heard of anybody who has used RAC.
I would rather own a 20 dollar TV then rent and have to make payments on a 1000 dollar one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: learningtofly]
    #13299531 -

learningtofly said:
sticking a hot iron rod dipped in habanero seeds up your virgin asshole while forcing you to suck a diarrhea covered donkey cock



Wow, you must be reading my mind.  I was gonna say JUST that!


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: learningtofly]
    #13299535 -

Rent-a-center furniture is a must for Porn shoots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13299537 -

bryguy27007 said:
I never even heard of anybody who has used RAC.
I would rather own a 20 dollar TV then rent and have to make payments on a 1000 dollar one.



Exactly.  It blows my fucking mind.  It makes me sad. 











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Learyfan]
    #13299554 -

Naw, but some bitch named "Deborah" used to give out my phone number as a fake when she scammed various rentacenters and other places like hospitals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Learyfan]
    #13299587 -

Young stupid people keep them in business:stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #13299608 -

Not just the young... :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: 4runner]
    #13299621 -

the DUMB

full of semen and vaginal excremments

sucking up the juices of a new born


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: learningtofly]
    #13299683 -

Weird that just reminded me of this song...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: 4runner]
    #13299716 -

anunnakian said:
Really you have to ask. I see those trucks taking stuff everywhere. I think in my small town we have 3 or 4 different rent to own type stores.
Usually it is people with no sense, bad credit or living on a low income or all 3 buy the stuff.  So you can imagine they would have a lot of customers.

Hey my old scumbag neighbor that used to sell got all his shit there too.



The only time I've seen people use Rent a center shit is people that are living in shit ass apartments with kids and still manage to have a 65" widescreen TV with surround sound.

All while their cars are getting repossessed right outside. But they can't hear it because the surround sound is too awesome!


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone here used Rent A Center? [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #13299718 -

I think Rent A Center is the bellwether for human consciousness.  As long as this business still operates, we can know for sure that we haven't evolved. 

:confused:









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cheap furniture? Hefe 1,032 12 12/04/06 05:37 AM
by Schwip
* Growing Marijuana In A Rented Apartment - Good Idea/Bad Idea? LayYouIn 4,739 18 02/16/08 06:03 PM
by Effed
* rent/income
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 4,117 34 05/03/05 09:52 PM
by kadakuda
* Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? tibberous 1,227 16 05/22/07 02:00 PM
by Psiclone
* ChaCha! it's covering my rent :(
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Aka_am 9,153 349 11/15/08 07:35 PM
by thekwazz
* Journey to the center of the earht in 3D... Wait 243 1 12/22/08 04:41 PM
by HeavyToilet
* How have you dealt with a deadbeat tenant not paying rent.
( 1 2 3 all )
Stedanko 5,343 42 07/07/08 11:51 AM
by Stedanko
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,200 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.466 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.