Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | | Last >
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #13266012 -

Hahahahahha that excision mix is so out of the world. I can't believe nobody got killed in that crowd because I can't even describe with words how utterly insane i'd go infront of the speakers . Seeing him soon in a few weeks :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Beanhead]
    #13268807 -

M83 - We Own the Sky (Datsik Remix)


Datsik - Jenova Project

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Enlightenedwon]
    #13269717 -



Pornstep




Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)

I lovE dnb/dubstep fusion....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: yogabunny]
    #13270779 -

Hahah awesome somebody likes Subswara! :laugh:

New album is out in November... long overdue!

Here is that Excision mix in full awesomeness.

Excision - Shambhala 2010

Edited by Effed (09/30/10 03:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Effed]
    #13270884 -

I still like 2009 moar... 2010 does has some nasty parts though.:crazy2:
maybe I just have to listen to it again.


--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (09/30/10 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #13271268 -

WRAHHHHHHHHHHH



alles moet gewoon kapot, KAPOT

Edited by Beanhead (09/30/10 05:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Beanhead]
    #13271414 -

i dont like alle the "br000tal-filthy" dubstep. it's boring - like the punkrock of dubstep.
There are exceptions! for sure!

ub i love the deep stuff, the intelligent tracks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #13271469 -

yay good dubstep :woot:



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #13272509 -

Amazingly deep stuff coming from the US right now.

I like it all but the extreme metallic repetitive stuff harsh sounding stuff.

There is a dubstep for every mood. :laugh:

I just bought DJG - Voids off of his site.
Paid 1$ each MP3 because I think hes the cats ass.. but he has the "Name Your PRice" option which is awesome for you broke fuckers.!
Get both disks its really epic interesting deep stuff.

http://music.djgsound.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Effed]
    #13273493 -

Eskmo - We Have Invisible Friends (Washed Mix)


Eskmo - Moving Glowstream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Effed]
    #13273569 -

Quote:
I just bought DJG - Voids off of his site.




Yes!...I :heart: DJG



I've heard several of the songs before that were released on Voids, but a few were new to my ears.


"Lichen" and "Bare Hands" are probably my two favorites on Voids.







I'm a huge fan of the deep-techy stuff :yesnod: ...





DJG and Djunya were playing a show tonight in SF, but i didn't make it...Bummed...















I also really like Eskmo, he has such a unique sound. I've never heard that mix or that track "Moving Glowstream", thanks for sharing Enlightenedwon :thumbup:







:stoner:




.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #13277924 -

New James Blake Klavierwerke EP

Klavierwerke


Tell Her Safe


I Only Know (What I Know Now)


Don't You Think I Do

Edited by Enlightenedwon (10/02/10 12:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Enlightenedwon]
    #13278518 -

Enlightenedwon said:
New James Blake Klavierwerke EP

Klavierwerke


Tell Her Safe


I Only Know (What I Know Now)


Don't You Think I Do




sorry for being a genre-nazi, but that's very much futuregarage. i love it.
check out the DEAD003 (free EP) from the "dubstep is dead."-blog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #13279343 -

Good call, I was listening to some futuregarage earlier and it does have some of that sound.  But listen again and you'll hear that it is dubstep, it's just so cleverly constructed that you might miss it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Effed]
    #13280864 -

Effed said:
Amazingly deep stuff coming from the US right now.

I like it all but the extreme metallic repetitive stuff harsh sounding stuff.

There is a dubstep for every mood. :laugh:

I just bought DJG - Voids off of his site.
Paid 1$ each MP3 because I think hes the cats ass.. but he has the "Name Your PRice" option which is awesome for you broke fuckers.!
Get both disks its really epic interesting deep stuff.

http://music.djgsound.com/



Awesome! I just finished unzipping them so ima give them in a bit after I burn them to cd so i can listen out of my system. DJG sounds really familiar....Im pretty sure I heard something from them a while back but could never find a torrent or anything. I gave the dude 4 bucks for the downloads, Really loved the option to get em for free tho. Thanks again to everyone on this thread keepin me up to date with the latest dubstep and dubstep branched music. Much love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: weshroom]
    #13283791 -

Let me know what ya think!

This is my tune of the week, Bar9 - Kickstarts


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Effed]
    #13285290 -

Effed said:
Let me know what ya think!

This is my tune of the week, Bar9 - Kickstarts








Heard this a couple weeks ago, good tune :thumbup: ....











And thanks for sharing those James Blake tunes Enlightenedwon, some really really good stuff :yesnod:








:stoner:





.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #13289908 -

Perfect Stranger feat. Katy B (Benga Remix)







.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #13291164 -

anyone heard all of the new magnetic man album. it got leaked and its pretty dope.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Hakim0777]
    #13294345 -

Bar 9 - Distant Roots


Bar9 - Piano Tune

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone into Dubstep? hdo3hc 926 7 02/06/08 11:18 AM
by deranger
* dubstep anyone? FleaAccela 1,536 14 12/19/06 09:03 PM
by FleaAccela
* sick sick Dubstep tune SuperD 1,397 14 06/30/10 08:41 PM
by Effed
* Who Loves DUBSTEP? ShroomDoom 1,255 15 06/26/08 11:23 PM
by ilus
* POST YOUR ART HERE!
( 1 2 all )
Buddha1 7,277 33 02/08/17 06:00 PM
by the_lotus_bridge
* My 4000th Post: Nude Girl in a Butterfly mjshroomer 2,352 12 02/13/03 12:01 AM
by mjshroomer
* post graduated cylinder... vaporbrains 1,976 11 09/30/02 09:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Looking for an old post mabey you can help blahblahblah 705 2 10/09/02 07:44 PM
by blahblahblah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
125,192 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.