Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sausage Gravy
    #13222153 -

I sure dont know how to rub spices on pork then put it in smoker for a couple hours....but I can cook sausage gravy.:chutup:












:randy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13222188 -

One of the best things I ever ate was biscuits and red-eye gravy at Mom's Loudon Lunch in Lexington KY.  Pure artery clogging bliss.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13222205 -

It's pretty common everywhere in the south. You can get it in cans or at a gas station in Florida. I haven't seen it much in California though, it's bad for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13222272 -

Home made is the only way to go with suicide food.  Otherwise somebody might get arrested for assisting.  Ask Jack Kevorkian.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13223042 -

It's heavy but not any worst than a standard american breakfast:
of bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, coffee.....
or english breakfast:
beans, sausage, toast, fries, eggs.

It's all pretty bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13223064 -

Fantastic:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Stein]
    #13223093 -

Pork gravy is the shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13223097 -

Alabama Slim said:
It's heavy but not any worst than a standard american breakfast:
of bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, coffee.....
or english breakfast:
beans, sausage, toast, fries, eggs.

It's all pretty bad.



Standard?  Who the fuck eats that regularly?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13223102 -

A whole lot of fat motherfuckers.:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13223209 -

Alabama Slim said:
A whole lot of fat motherfuckers.:lol:



You got that right.

It's important to separate an occasional indulgence from a regular practice.  Need I say more?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13226130 -

Love it! :thumbup:  Sausage gravy is great, and so is bacon gravy (try it if you haven't).  Biscuits and gravy have got to be one of my all time favorite foods, especially when it's a nice fluffy biscuit topped with a sausage patty, an over-easy egg, gravy and shredded cheese... and served with fried potatoes!

This particular iteration - called the Mountain Man - hails from southern Oregon's Breadboard restaurant in the town of Ashland.  It is FANTASTIC!

         


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: geokills]
    #13226329 -

Thanks.......and damn that does look good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: geokills]
    #13226627 -

geokills said:
This particular iteration - called the Mountain Man - hails from southern Oregon's Breadboard restaurant in the town of Ashland.  It is FANTASTIC!

         




around here you add a couple more eggs and some bacon and it's called the country boy breakfast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13226647 -

It's the allstar too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13226652 -

WTF?

waffle house has biscuits now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13226662 -

Yeah, they does the job when you're drunk too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13227081 -

I loves me some over medium eggs on top of biscuits and gravy on top of some hash browns all slathered in hot sauce.

Good thing I already ate breakfast or I would up for some right now. I just wish the wife could get those homemade biscuits down. Maybe I will have to try next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: 4runner]
    #13227185 -

anunnakian said:
I loves me some over medium eggs on top of biscuits and gravy on top of some hash browns all slathered in hot sauce.

Good thing I already ate breakfast or I would up for some right now. I just wish the wife could get those homemade biscuits down. Maybe I will have to try next time.



my mom taught a roomie of mine how to make biscuits, every day he'd make
and eat a pan of biscuits, I had to teach him how to do gravy, I was
impressed, he was pretty good at the biscuit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #13229996 -

:drooling:

That reminds me of my grandmother, she tends to make biscuits and gravy with eggs and fresh oj every sunday.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sausage Gravy [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13243552 -

What no cast iron for then the biscuits ?


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RT's Sausage and Biscuits perfect for snowy morning rawtoxic 881 1 12/04/06 12:15 PM
by SneakyFijian420
* How Do you Make Good Biscuits? EmbracingShadows 1,285 12 08/11/05 11:16 AM
by eve69
* Breakfast pizza !!! Mush 4 Brains 2,095 16 12/20/10 07:40 PM
by Mush 4 Brains
* My Day Off Breakfast. GabbaDj 1,481 13 01/17/06 10:12 PM
by MimeyNaomi
* Red Beans and Rice - Breakfast uses Winter_Goose 1,787 5 01/23/07 08:24 AM
by Winter_Goose
* Patent Pending.. 8 Piece Stuffed Chicken with Giblet Gravy. GabbaDj 789 5 03/07/09 09:57 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* What's for Breakfast? ch1ck3n.s0up 424 4 11/30/13 02:14 AM
by teknix
* Sunday Gravy (part 2) GabbaDj 1,100 5 11/19/16 05:06 PM
by LiquidSmoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
2,861 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.