Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: feifen]
    #13183050 -

If I could blow one mod it'd totally be lake fingers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13183056 -



--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Salomon]
    #13183070 -

Jesus.



I thought those things couldn't get any less funny.......and there ya go......that :facepalm:



I hope you get banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13183087 -

wow way to take a joke.

f-f-f-f-f-fuck yourself


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Shroomism]
    #13187699 -

Shroomism said:
I'd definitely blow myself if I could



How to suck your own dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #13187713 -

Sci-Fi said:
Shroomism said:
I'd definitely blow myself if I could



How to suck your own dick




HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA:foreheadslap::laugh:


the suck your clit was funny also


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Sci-Fi]
    #13187717 -

while that page is hot as fuck, blowing yourself is nowhere near as fulfilling as you'd think..

i can, and i don't... i've actually only put ma mouth on ma thang once or twice, and only for a little while, just to see if it was super freakin sweet, and... it wasn't.. :frown: hahaha...

idk- maybe some other guyz liek it but i get about as much out of it as putting a toe or finger in ma mouf :shrug:

maybe i'm just really awful at b-jobz lol


--------------------
i get hard when i paint.
-waka flocka flame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Salomon]
    #13190812 -

I don't know if anyone ever told you this........but it's only a joke if people laugh.......




Your porky pig fuck off added a chuckle though.



th-th-th-thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13191169 -

.


--------------------


Google: Pippa Bacca

Edited by Prisoner#1 (09/13/10 08:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Apostle]
    #13191192 -

Hahaha, thank god.



I think I'll keep you on visible so I can laugh at how young and ignorant you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13191317 -

:burn:


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: crackawebsta]
    #13191331 -

why arent we sending love out to the admins also?


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Legend]
    #13191350 -

legit27 said:
why arent we sending love out to the admins also?




Because it won't "add-mins" to our life



:rimshot:


--------------------

 
  "It's all just a dream, babe
          A vacuum, a scheme, babe
                That sucks you into feelin' like this."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: crackawebsta]
    #13191439 -

I'd def send some love to the admins. 


Specially Link, geo, and ythan.



Link's a really kick ass guy IRL, one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13191490 -

what bout wiccan_seeker?
i like that dude


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Legend]
    #13191529 -

Wiccan adds to the heart of the shroomery so much.  He's given me mad good advice.  Maybe a little too much at times, but that's what these mofos gotta do so they can keep everyone in line whos "doin thangs".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13191551 -

Great thread thus far :lol:

The mods are pretty okay. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13191562 -

Ill probably get banned for this but Vanddy you suck so bad that the earth is void of Volcanoes:stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: vandago]
    #13191570 -

vandago said:
Wiccan adds to the heart of the shroomery so much.  He's given me mad good advice.  Maybe a little too much at times, but that's what these mofos gotta do so they can keep everyone in line whos "doin thangs".



since he first got here he had good advice. from what ive seen


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank you mods. [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #13191579 -

Paw_Paw said:





:lolsy::lolsy:


i got some luls right thar


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mods reading PM's
( 1 2 all )
zappa 2,100 26 03/22/06 07:33 PM
by OJK
* Is there a mod on? Smallworlds 683 14 07/26/05 11:13 AM
by Shroomism
* OneMoreRobot isn't a mod anymore?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
RandalFlagg 12,852 189 06/06/06 06:37 PM
by MOTH
* Vote for Spud for Pub Mod!
( 1 2 all )
spud 1,805 20 08/07/05 05:01 PM
by Redstorm
* Can I be a mod? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 629 19 06/28/05 09:24 AM
by Krishna
* The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism...
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 6,451 34 04/05/05 10:58 AM
by In(di)go
* Hey pub what's up (LNC Shroomism styleez)
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,982 54 11/26/05 02:43 AM
by Mcdoopy
* The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,968 49 05/21/06 09:37 AM
by domite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,444 topic views. 10 members, 13 guests and 267 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.