Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Introduction [Re: thelegend0210]
    #13119496 -

thelegend0210 said:
Very cool art, Secrets of space is just awesome and enchanted forest is pretty cool too.

Welcome btw:)




Thank you for saying so!

I really like that picture you used, I keep seeing it by coincidence and admiring it :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction [Re: psychotropicgrove]
    #13120296 -

psychotropicgrove said:
thelegend0210 said:
Very cool art, Secrets of space is just awesome and enchanted forest is pretty cool too.

Welcome btw:)




Thank you for saying so!

I really like that picture you used, I keep seeing it by coincidence and admiring it :smile:



Which one, my sig or profile pic?


--------------------
"We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience."

My level 5 trip report
...After this it became clear to me that, behind the thin veil of the Human ego, all Reality, and this whole life, is a never ending mystical experience. The Universe is but a cosmic being exploring itself, learning about itself and enjoying its own existence through all creatures, and all things, in an infinite dance of Life, and like a fractal tendril you are a minute part of it, and you are All of it...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction [Re: thelegend0210]
    #13120342 -

hmmm thats pretty good..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction [Re: Dissing Me]
    #13120515 -

beautiful artwork beth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction [Re: jshow]
    #13155996 -

So I have your Secrets of space as my desktop background(hope you don't mind). After just having a low dose trip on shrooms, WOW is all I can say, I stared at that pic for quote awhile.


--------------------
"We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience."

My level 5 trip report
...After this it became clear to me that, behind the thin veil of the Human ego, all Reality, and this whole life, is a never ending mystical experience. The Universe is but a cosmic being exploring itself, learning about itself and enjoying its own existence through all creatures, and all things, in an infinite dance of Life, and like a fractal tendril you are a minute part of it, and you are All of it...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction [Re: Brugman]
    #13156035 -

Brugman said:
Welcome. You got some awesome artwork.

Secrets of Space blew me away.



Yup, thats the one I like the best too, very cool!! :dancingbear:


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Introduction [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #13188971 -

Thank again everyone, it's nice to know you enjoyed it whilst eating some shrooms, I need some it's slim picking where I am for Shrooms and psychedelics in general, sadly!

Happy days..and nights

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A simple introduction
( 1 2 all )
redrum187 2,310 39 09/27/05 09:50 PM
by redrum187
* I just bought some Alex Grey artwork!
( 1 2 3 all )
RobMarley420 7,835 44 05/08/08 11:11 AM
by PilzeEssen
* Do any of you photograph artwork?? DeadHearts 477 4 11/03/09 04:22 PM
by DeadHearts
* writing a "letter of introduction." Larrythescaryrex 1,150 10 01/18/11 07:20 PM
by badchad
* An Introduction to the Shroomery Community AmethystSpecter 652 7 03/23/18 05:39 PM
by feevers
* The artwork of deadhearts *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
DeadHearts 4,077 57 02/21/12 04:28 PM
by psyke101
* LSD artwork - your ideas? dwpineal 1,557 8 03/02/07 11:52 AM
by nookjohn
* Was pleasantly surprised when a youtuber featured my artwork SleepyE 237 3 11/07/16 08:20 AM
by SleepyE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,301 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.