Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
JWH binging...
    #13164690 -

I'm the type who will continue to redose a drug as long as ingestion results in enjoyable effects and the side effects are tolerable.  In admitting my propensity to redose though, I do want to say that I've never had that problem with the more dangerous susbtances like stimulants.  But it is totally out of control with weed :gethigh:

Anyways, I ripped through about 6 grams, mostly JWH-018, in just over a week.  The problems started the last day I had any JWH left.  Basically I woke up that morning, and my chest was very constricted.  I immediately shot out of bed and started puking my guts out.  Thick, foamy puke.  That was bad enough, but my feet and ankles also swelled to the point that it hurt to walk and I couldn't wear shoes.

Anyways, the swelling went down after 24 hours or so, but I kept puking for a few days after.  I realize this merely coincides with my JWH usage, so I'm not saying JWH is the culprit for sure.  Just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13164751 -

Go to the doctor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13164813 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Go to the doctor



Why go to a doctor when you have the medical help of Shroomery's anon doctors?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13164815 -

A gram a day? No way, unless it was an inferior product. What is your normal weed/JWH tolerance like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13164818 -

Who knows if it's related or not....but how could you go through 6 grams in a week?

When I read your first two sentences, I was thinking..."yeah, I know what you mean. Me too."  I'm a fiend with the weed.  When I have it I smoke it all the time.

But, I got 1gm jwh018 and 2gm jwh073 a while back and it took me a few weeks to go through it.  90% of the time I was more stoned than pretty much ever before, and was falling asleep all the time, slurring sometimes, etc.  I actually smoked more often than when I have weed (which is hard to believe) since I didn't have to worry about smell....I was smoking it all the time.

I can't imagine going through 6gm in just over a week.

The only way I can think of is if I had a lot of acid or stimulants or something keeping me awake so I could consume that much.

(I'd say, go to a Dr if you would normally with these symptoms.  It's pretty unlikely that they will have any info on jwh-018 since it's not really available...so I doubt they can help you with that side of things.  I wouldn't even bother mentioning it myself.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13164878 -

I had a fairly high JWH tolerance before the binge.  My first gram of JWH lasted like 3 weeks and I was getting ripped the whole time.  I've gone through maybe 15 grams total at this point. 

I think the JWH was ok.  I've had it from at least four different vendors.  This particular vendor's crystalline powder seems on par, and definitely better than the first batch I ever got.

:shrug:  I'm ok now, I'll just chalk it up to experience.  I was mainly binging to alleviate back pain that happened to flare up.  I was taking opiates as well, but I rarely ever throw up from them anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13173243 -

Hey Cats, Just had to chime in because it might be important...
My friend has ignored three major and immediate tachycardia experiences with jwh.
Friend has been using pure jwh-018, 073, 200, 250, and "spice" herbal mixture daily for 6 months.In this time he has had extreme tachycardia, near fainting, pins and needles, and even slight but constant increases in heart rate when he decided to only use small  amounts.
Not going to go into dosage but friend is well aware of proper dosage and uses scale...
Just tonight my friend ingested a small amount of spice mixed with less than 1 MG pure jwh purchased online, and suddenly got the message, as heart rate shot up to 110 beats.
( friend monitored pulse at neck and wrist repeatedly for 30 mins. definite increase in rate and beat pressure. no doubt. to the point of causing fear)
although most dont know it yet, my friend believes through experience that JWH has possible cardiovascular toxicity for those sensitive in this area.
Friend has noticed that first experiences mimic THC. then after prolonged daily experience CB receptor sensitivity decreases and cardiovascular sensitivity increases.
Friend is totally against prohibition. Friend was hesitant to suggest toxicity. friend is concerned that continued use will cause cardiac arrest.
after friend built tolerance he would ingest small amounts after work only to find increased heart rate with minimal "high" after reaching a certain dosage level friend would quickly slip into scary heart rate, pins and needles on skin, and chest pain only on left side.
Just thought it was important to share with my fellow heads, as we must help each other to carry on the Magnum Opus....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13174140 -

holy fucking shit nigger 6 grams in one week!!!

God damn son, slow down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13174754 -

or just get some real weed. :smirk:

:getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13175265 -

Anonymous #8 said:
or just get some real weed. :smirk:

:getstoned:



:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13175276 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Hey Cats, Just had to chime in because it might be important...
My friend has ignored three major and immediate tachycardia experiences with jwh.
Friend has been using pure jwh-018, 073, 200, 250, and "spice" herbal mixture daily for 6 months.In this time he has had extreme tachycardia, near fainting, pins and needles, and even slight but constant increases in heart rate when he decided to only use small  amounts.
Not going to go into dosage but friend is well aware of proper dosage and uses scale...
Just tonight my friend ingested a small amount of spice mixed with less than 1 MG pure jwh purchased online, and suddenly got the message, as heart rate shot up to 110 beats.
( friend monitored pulse at neck and wrist repeatedly for 30 mins. definite increase in rate and beat pressure. no doubt. to the point of causing fear)
although most dont know it yet, my friend believes through experience that JWH has possible cardiovascular toxicity for those sensitive in this area.
Friend has noticed that first experiences mimic THC. then after prolonged daily experience CB receptor sensitivity decreases and cardiovascular sensitivity increases.
Friend is totally against prohibition. Friend was hesitant to suggest toxicity. friend is concerned that continued use will cause cardiac arrest.
after friend built tolerance he would ingest small amounts after work only to find increased heart rate with minimal "high" after reaching a certain dosage level friend would quickly slip into scary heart rate, pins and needles on skin, and chest pain only on left side.
Just thought it was important to share with my fellow heads, as we must help each other to carry on the Magnum Opus....



Doesn't increase your heartrate, it heighetins your awareness of your heart rate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13175719 -

LOL I never had that happen..

and yeah I went through a shit ton in a week.

That sucks, figure I let you know it didn't happen to me on my binges and I went on month binges. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13177722 -

"Doesn't increase your heartrate, it heighetins your awareness of your heart rate "


Im sure it doesnt happen to everyone but I call BS on "only makes you aware of your heart rate" wtf you think my friend is some kid getting high for the first time??? he knows when he's freaking out and when he is experiencing a physiological reaction. this has happened enough to my friend that I just wanted to warn folks so they dont ignore it over and over like he did.... several of my friends have never had heart rate problems with jwh... but I know two that have. and bad enough to scare them....
there HAS to be someone out there who knows what i mean....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JWH binging... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13178870 -

This post should be in ODD.

You'd get better answers there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jwh 018 experiment Anonymous 294 9 01/12/10 08:05 AM
by Anonymous
* Selling JWH Anonymous 544 9 12/18/10 08:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Does the military test for JWH? Marines specifically.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,076 20 09/26/10 10:07 PM
by Anonymous
* JWH Side effects Anonymous 777 18 09/25/10 03:44 PM
by Anonymous
* . Anonymous 424 7 12/20/09 03:56 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm a binge eater Anonymous 170 4 04/15/09 02:38 AM
by Anonymous
* best way to ingest human flesh Anonymous 446 10 09/18/09 07:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Which pharms do you take for MEDICAL reasons? Anonymous 211 5 09/30/08 04:42 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,299 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.