Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
schwagstock 45 sept 17 18
    #13167893 -

Just wondering if anyone wants to hang out while at schwag perhaps burn some and tripp a bit. Hit me up if you wanna meet and well get together:D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: iggyzag]
    #13168028 -

:tardpig:


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: Deity208]
    #13168126 -

i'll be there


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: iggyzag]
    #13168448 -

iggyzag said:
Just wondering if anyone wants to hang out while at schwag perhaps burn some and tripp a bit. Hit me up if you wanna meet and well get together:D



How stupid do you think we are, pig? Stop wasting tax dollars on this bullshit and go catch a rapist, you failure of a civil servant.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: NetDiver]
    #13168510 -

Samurai Drifter said:
iggyzag said:
Just wondering if anyone wants to hang out while at schwag perhaps burn some and tripp a bit. Hit me up if you wanna meet and well get together:D



How stupid do you think we are, pig? Stop wasting tax dollars on this bullshit and go catch a rapist, you failure of a civil servant.



Paranoid? :biggrin:

I've gone to a few Schwagstock's.. that was back before they started doing it at Camp Zoe though. There was an awesome little jam band called Madam Sky that was friends with my ex boyfriend who used to play there. I always wondered what happened to those guys.

Unfortunately there is several thousand miles between me and Missouri now, so I won't be going. :P


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: Tetriana]
    #13168520 -

I'm in arnold, if anyone is close to me wants to ride with?


--------------------
Synocybin's Penis Envy Grow Log!
OUTDOOR SPENT TRAY GROW PICS!!
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:
Its been 4weeks since i cased what is going on?
i used human manure(mine) vermiculite and coco coir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: Tetriana]
    #13170050 -

Tetriana said:
Paranoid? :biggrin:



Suspicious of a new member with 2 posts asking to meet and exchange illegal drugs? Yeah, a little bit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: NetDiver]
    #13170092 -

Okay first off, what would it even matter if I was a pig? I couldnt arrest you there, are you guys honestly that paranoid? For when I was there on the 44th nobody has a problem hanging out and getting to know eachother. If you wanna be a DICK I don't wanna hang with you anyways and please do not come Nobody there wants bad vibes. Also I personally highly doubt all that many police will waste there time writing up a forum to hang out where they have no authority? Believe what you want, but if there are any COOL and UN PARANOID people that wont bring the vibes down hit me up and well chill otherwise shut the fuck up because I never asked for negative input:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: iggyzag]
    #13170133 -

To the OP's credit, I highly doubt a cop would set up a bust over an internet forum... There are easier, better ways for a cop to be a dick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: Charliem]
    #13171904 -

I am said:
To the OP's credit, I highly doubt a cop would set up a bust over an internet forum... There are easier, better ways for a cop to be a dick.



this is true, i usually camp at the bottom of pondview. anyways, welcome to the shroomery.


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: iggyzag]
    #13173078 -

iggyzag said:
Okay first off, what would it even matter if I was a pig? I couldnt arrest you there, are you guys honestly that paranoid? For when I was there on the 44th nobody has a problem hanging out and getting to know eachother. If you wanna be a DICK I don't wanna hang with you anyways and please do not come Nobody there wants bad vibes. Also I personally highly doubt all that many police will waste there time writing up a forum to hang out where they have no authority? Believe what you want, but if there are any COOL and UN PARANOID people that wont bring the vibes down hit me up and well chill otherwise shut the fuck up because I never asked for negative input:)




thats very true..but if you dont have anything going on this weekend pm me, maybe we can chill, always up for meeting new friends


--------------------
Synocybin's Penis Envy Grow Log!
OUTDOOR SPENT TRAY GROW PICS!!
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:
Its been 4weeks since i cased what is going on?
i used human manure(mine) vermiculite and coco coir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: Synocybin]
    #13175816 -

I love meeting people that's what I love about schwag. I live in indiana so I won't be in missouri til thursday I plan on bein there at 10 am

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: thecbc]
    #13176217 -

thecbc said:
I am said:
To the OP's credit, I highly doubt a cop would set up a bust over an internet forum... There are easier, better ways for a cop to be a dick.



this is true, i usually camp at the bottom of pondview. anyways, welcome to the shroomery.



:electrickoolaid:


--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

                                   
:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: SillyString525]
    #13177825 -

i live in the midle of colorado and missouri. im going to furthur the next weekend at red rocks so i dont feel like driving 8 hours in the opposite directions days earlier


--------------------

You're either on the bus, or off the bus
everything i say is complete and utter bulshit :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: DoseInTheWoods3420]
    #13177879 -

I just got my ticket for Furthur in Cincinnati Ohio November 14!! hell yeah..  what state is ShwagStock in anyways?? i would go but i dont smoke The Shwaggy. just Kush NuGZ brothers. :bobmarley:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: ShroomProphet]
    #13178012 -

^lol

zoe is the besttstststts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: ShroomProphet]
    #13180414 -

ShroomProphet said:
I just got my ticket for Furthur in Cincinnati Ohio November 14!! hell yeah..  what state is ShwagStock in anyways?? i would go but i dont smoke The Shwaggy. just Kush NuGZ brothers. :bobmarley:



Haha there is no schwagg in that area at all I won't touch nething but medical grade or homegrown but there is some large commercial kush's. The place makes skunk magazine and high times a fucking joke seriousely. You would not be dissapointed and I am fucking picky. If u got a handheld scope bring it most the buds trichs are 80 to 90 amber depending on strain:)...epic;)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: iggyzag]
    #13181707 -

80-90% amber? thats wayy too long to let your plants go

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: Infirno112]
    #13182160 -

Mmm dependent on strain my man if its a pure landrace indica you want the most heady out of that and thats typically gonna take a week or two longer, if its gonna be a pure landrace sativa you usually prefer something more like 65 75 percent and then you have the hybrids, but this is my own personal account and personal taste and liking...each has there own

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: schwagstock 45 sept 17 18 [Re: iggyzag]
    #13186322 -

I thought about going this year, because I always hear how great it is from people who go, but the $60 per person of the tickets talked me out of it.

Might've done it anyway if I hadn't blown $200+ going to the Ozark Mountain Daredevils concert this weekend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone going to Schwagstock? Edgekrusher 1,378 13 10/24/05 09:18 PM
by joe666
* Schwagstock or Family?
( 1 2 all )
downforpot 2,943 20 06/07/05 01:06 PM
by downforpot
* Only a few days until SCHWAGSTOCK!!!! dressel11 1,004 10 09/15/05 01:44 PM
by Adden
* Schwagstock and other festivals Jrsxt 1,448 3 06/24/07 07:22 PM
by mecreateme
* school debate: Making drinking age 18 (usa) UlisSausage7 2,862 17 05/16/06 01:50 PM
by Cowgold
* JGB 18-03-1978 Krishna 1,325 9 09/07/15 07:03 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Leaving home at 18 lga0302 902 16 02/23/06 05:34 AM
by Jadian
* What happened to girls over the age of 18? Stonerware 2,405 11 05/13/06 02:05 PM
by fresh313

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,840 topic views. 6 members, 29 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.