Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Jerking it in weird places
    #13125252 -

I once jerked it on a chair in the middle of my workplacem which was a warehouse at the time. I was the only person and I was like hey, why not? I thought it was cool that I was the first person to fap there, not like in the bathroom or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13125259 -

Not that weird. Medium weird, maybe. Did you get totally nude?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13125272 -

I've read of people doing it on planes, not in the bathroom and on trains, also not in the bathroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13125281 -

Nah, just pants. I wanted to be ready to cover up if someone came along.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13125336 -

In a forest not far From a nude beach, in the nude ofcourse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13125352 -

Ive jerked it while drinking a few times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13125446 -

I jerked off in school once



like...in the middle of class  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13125450 -

In school, at work, in parks, on busses. In a female co-worker's shoe in the restroom.
Uh... in laundromats. Also libraries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13125574 -

Anonymous #2 said:
In a female co-worker's shoe in the restroom.




:borat:

Very nice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13125606 -

On a train headed to Amsterdam, not in the bathroom, driving my car, in womens restrooms, at work, also not in the bathroom....
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
In a female co-worker's shoe in the restroom.




:borat:

Very nice



Agreed EPIC whistle waxing!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jerking it in weird places [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13125744 -

Anonymous #1 said:
:borat:

Very nice



She wasn't there, I was alone in the building. Still pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Glory holes inside shady restrooms
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,024 27 11/13/07 02:39 AM
by Anonymous
* Confession Anonymous 337 7 09/20/07 09:28 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
498 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.