Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: faggot? [Re: Naxx]
    #13113143 -

Naxx said:
Lol, now that I remembered the section was called "Cultivation" and not "Growing" - NOW it's fixed. Hahaha.

I would totally tell you what I did - but that would probably get me banned for a while...

But what I will say is that we can all edit, on the fly, A LOT of the non forum related Shroomery material. I accidentally erased a few things before, which got me banned for a few days, but it's a pretty big strange flaw that every user has privileges to edit non-forum material.

They can totally take my privledges away, I won't be mad. Or suspend me, if they feel so heinous. Just don't perma-ban me, pl0x! Amz not evil!



the point is that the majority of people like to contribute to a community with information, editing, etc - not act like immature 12 year olds and just vandalize things. way to be ahead of the curve there.

you'll probably feel more at home here


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: faggot? [Re: hamloaf] * 1
    #13113152 -

shit's been fixed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: faggot? [Re: Krishna]
    #13113287 -

Krishna said:
Naxx said:
Lol, now that I remembered the section was called "Cultivation" and not "Growing" - NOW it's fixed. Hahaha.

I would totally tell you what I did - but that would probably get me banned for a while...

But what I will say is that we can all edit, on the fly, A LOT of the non forum related Shroomery material. I accidentally erased a few things before, which got me banned for a few days, but it's a pretty big strange flaw that every user has privileges to edit non-forum material.

They can totally take my privledges away, I won't be mad. Or suspend me, if they feel so heinous. Just don't perma-ban me, pl0x! Amz not evil!



the point is that the majority of people like to contribute to a community with information, editing, etc - not act like immature 12 year olds and just vandalize things. way to be ahead of the curve there.

you'll probably feel more at home here



Aww, come on, Krish. I seem to remember some haxxoring(maybe accidental) of a certaing exmod some years ago. I believe that it resulted in every post on the forum coming up as that particular mod's name. It may have just been some badly written code as a result of too much opiate use while working, though.:wink:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: faggot? [Re: pirateseatsouls]
    #13122215 -

pirateseatsouls said:
still not banned :lol:




He's banned now. I wonder if the ban is permanent this time? :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: faggot? [Re: Space Elf]
    #13122239 -

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: faggot? [Re: Space Elf]
    #13122244 -

Space Elf said:
pirateseatsouls said:
still not banned :lol:




He's banned now. I wonder if the ban is permanent this time? :strokebeard:



"expires:never"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Community College is run by retards downforpot 1,148 8 01/16/05 02:06 PM
by Le_Canard
* TCCWiki and you (new drug information community, mycologists needed!) Shadowstar 3,454 13 08/15/08 05:06 PM
by fallenlsd
* Help the psychedelic community grow, recruit! psikooz 1,309 8 04/19/04 02:02 PM
by filthysock
* Ctrl + X The_Ghost 946 7 12/19/11 02:26 AM
by p_walter
* the CTRL button doesnt work Atheist 1,063 13 03/13/07 05:45 PM
by coda
* CTRL + F JunkFood 883 9 09/03/07 07:31 PM
by Apollyphelion
* meeting girls on the internet. Your thoughts?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 11,302 58 12/11/19 08:18 AM
by cannabinated
* Why hasn't the internet been made illegal yet?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,257 30 02/26/25 03:33 PM
by cubedryeguy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,822 topic views. 3 members, 51 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.