Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
HappyTrippin
    #13108505 -

I'm not sure if those who know him know about what has happened.

But I'm sending him a letter real soon, and if any of you would like to send good thoughts to him. I would gladly help.

I'm sure he's getting lonely over there. He would appreciate the love.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: kirilan]
    #13108515 -

He is definitely a good person, I hope he is :feelsgoodman:

Where is he? Whats he doin'?

Isn't he doin' thangs with like ayahuasqueros, or some sort of shaman thang?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #13108519 -

What happened to HappyTrippin?


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: Frost]
    #13108528 -

Frost said:
What happened to HappyTrippin?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: Frost]
    #13108532 -

He is in a recovery center.
He's probably one of the most amazing people I know.
He was the one who inspired me to join :lol:

He's an amazing person.
I think you all already know that.
If any of you would like to send him anything, words of encouragement..anything, just let me know. I'm working on a drawing to send him as well. He's a good friend, he's an amazing person..I want him to know that, and I don't want him to feel lonely where he is.
I'm sure he would appreciate anything you guys would pass on to me.
Let me know!

Thanks guys.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: kirilan]
    #13108554 -

tell him to feelsgoodman and not feelsbadman

:feelsgoodman: or :feelsbadman:

Getting clean is probably the most refreshing aspect of doin' dr00gz. It definitely feelsgoodman, and so thats a feelsgoodman perspective on thangs. Feels healthy well-bein' man :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #13108651 -

so what drugs has he been abusin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: P-O]
    #13108688 -

Awwww noooo :frown:


I really like HappyTrippin, he blocked me from msn cause I guess he had enough of me and my non understanding ways but he helped me out with a lot of things and I will forever be grateful for that.

Last time I spoke to him he wasn't really abusing any drugs? He was fucking around with ayahuasca and all being all 'shamany' and all, he had quit doing 'hard' drugs.

What happened?


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: hpi]
    #13109841 -

I'm not entirely sure what happened. Last time I talked to him things were fine.. I don't know. He disappeared so I asked around to find out what happened to him. And then I found out.

His mom was the one who messaged me on facebook giving me the information so I could send him something


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: kirilan]
    #13109851 -

hope he's doing fine. send him good vibes and some delicious cookies for me.:thumbup:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HappyTrippin [Re: P-O]
    #13109862 -

PostiveOutlook said:
so what drugs has he been abusin?



That's the thing, he's been clean of the smack junk for months. He occasionally did aya, but that was about it. He got fucked on some ridiculous circumstances, but he'd been passing all his weekly drug tests and cooperating with the court.


--------------------

Edited by citricacidx (08/27/10 11:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some feelsgoodman for the day electricfeel 628 15 10/10/11 01:08 PM
by The Whale
* Minor feelsgoodmans and bite-sized victories
( 1 2 3 all )
ModestMouse 2,104 58 09/08/16 12:35 AM
by 404
* life, doin' thangs and the pursuit of feelsgoodman
( 1 2 3 all )
mirage 1,621 40 12/29/11 11:59 AM
by shroomie_glen
* Can I Get A :feelsgoodman:
( 1 2 all )
JesusGoneRogue 3,131 23 02/22/11 04:11 PM
by JesusGoneRogue
* Official reinstate Feelsgoodman thread(the poster)
( 1 2 all )
shLong 1,543 22 06/09/11 04:01 PM
by shLong
* Why does Pepe feelsgoodman?
( 1 2 all )
thoughts 1,316 21 11/01/11 11:30 AM
by Sheekle
* Feelsgoodman Eshu 1,201 6 04/29/11 08:00 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* why was happytrippin banned? AcidDropper420 530 7 02/05/10 12:46 AM
by skatealex2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
580 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.