Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Depressurizing your colon
    #13056819 -

I don't know about you, but often there are situations where its just rather uncomfortable to just have to deal with going about daily life with a a fart just asking to come out.

I definitely have to go find a safe place as I don't believe in absorbing farts, its proven to not actually be good for you.

I push em out for sure, I figure more of it actually  gets out when you push the fart from behind and get it all out fast


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #13056824 -

Once day you will push a little too much and shit yourself and then be afraid to ever push out a fart again or to just fart plain and simple.

*nod*


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #13056882 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Once day you will push a little too much and shit yourself and then be afraid to ever push out a fart again or to just fart plain and simple.

*nod*


:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #13056883 -

Or you could fart like everyone else, quietly and in amounts small enough not to disrupt rhode island?


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: blujay]
    #13056994 -

Stop acting like a pussy and rip one for christ's sake.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #13057750 -

A gambling man I see. :tongue2:



"You got to know when to hold'em"....... LOL!


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (08/16/10 01:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #13057768 -

We should re-introduce the phrase 'pull my finger'. I think it is highly under appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: Arden]
    #13057814 -

Arden said:
We should re-introduce the phrase 'pull my finger'. I think it is highly under appreciated.



Please no don't resurrect it let it rest forever.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: BluePixieWaves]
    #13063093 -

yeah, i think kids are born knowing that one, nothing to teach, its old hat.

all yesterday during karate, and as soon as we where starting, I had to depressurize. That is always annoying, especially when I wasn't very farty. Occasionally i would have to let it out very discretely, instead of forcing, just eeking it out as far from people as possible. luckily none of them stank.


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #13063280 -

When doing yoga, it is acceptable and even encouraged to pass gas freely.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #13063337 -

If I hold my in too long I get sharp pains that shoot up my colon. OUCH!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #13064378 -

I had some nasty gas 4 or 5 days ago that was filtering right through what I believed was a dead rodent in my ass. All day it was so nasty. One slipped out in the elevator, and it was so bad for me I got off at the next floor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: MuddinPede]
    #13064644 -

I enjoy both the smells and sounds of my own flatulence.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: MuddinPede]
    #13064695 -

MuddinPede said:
I had some nasty gas 4 or 5 days ago that was filtering right through what I believed was a dead rodent in my ass. All day it was so nasty. One slipped out in the elevator, and it was so bad for me I got off at the next floor.



lol! I had those the other day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Depressurizing your colon [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #13087096 -

shivas.wisdom said:
When doing yoga, it is acceptable and even encouraged to pass gas freely.




seriously? :eek:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Introducing me HeartCore 526 4 08/26/04 12:07 PM
by baraka
* Allow Myself to introduce Me
( 1 2 all )
IksrFo 3,523 26 10/25/04 12:59 PM
by Civ
* Just introducing myself
( 1 2 all )
Liz 1,560 21 11/17/04 12:30 AM
by norwegian1
* New here, just wanted to introduce myself carter 1,057 12 03/16/05 07:18 PM
by slowburner
* Saying teh 'hi'. INTRODUC'D!!!1 MidbackMan 1,054 11 12/02/11 05:00 PM
by Salomon
* Just wanted to say Hi and introduce my self monkeyking 688 6 01/07/05 04:04 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Hooray! My hawaiians are colonizing! GnuBobo 398 2 10/09/04 10:25 PM
by GnuBobo
* Depressurizing your colon and the relief it brings Cannabischarlie 556 12 04/20/13 10:57 PM
by jebre

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
826 topic views. 5 members, 73 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.