Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Life is pointless [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13050287 -

its all what you make of it, people can be in the most shitty situation and still love life. Its hard for me to see things like you , I can have a great time even in the most hellish of environment. Lifes short, we only have a finite time here(as far as I know) so enjoy everything, if you give up and consider ending it, just go on and realize you have nothing to lose, do something completely random and enjoy everything, idk how hard is it to just appreciate being alive? We're so lucky to be alive, so lucky to be human, so appreciate it.


ps: smoke dmt~!


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Life is pointless [Re: nice1]
    #13050294 -

"Life is pointless"

Yeah, so what?


--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet





:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Life is pointless [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #13050327 -

find someones mom to have sex with, that usually livins things up


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Life is pointless [Re: snoot]
    #13050346 -

Take a trip to a tropical, developing country. Proceed to walk out of the airport and say yes to every vendor, hawker, and taxi that approaches you. Post back in a week where you ended up. Sell that article to a travel blog. Use money for next plane ticket. Repeat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Life is pointless [Re: Arden]
    #13050712 -

hmmm

Should I go to portugal tomorow for the time of my life at one of the biggest psytrance festivals in the world?  I have my plane ticket, festival ticket, and two weeks off. Plus Im all packed and ready for a great time. My friends are picking me up at the airport and we are driving across the country.


or.....



should I forget everything and stay home in bed because Im just going to die someday.

oh woe is me


Your life might suck, but mine is looking pretty awesome at the moment


--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Life is pointless [Re: Chubba]
    #13051472 -

Chubba said:
Yeah life is pointless.

I just try to structure my time so I have the best experiences while avoiding all the mistakes that lead to unhappiness.




This is fuckin great!


--------------------
:gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Life is pointless [Re: mellowparty]
    #13051502 -

mellowparty said:
I say we make up a little gathering in Britain on a random bank holiday.

Perhaps go in a field or a forrest and trip on too MUcH





THIS :awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Life is pointless [Re: nice1]
    #13051546 -

nice1 said:
I'm not looking for sympathy here.

Just wanted to say life is utterly pointless.  I'm lazy and can't even be bothered to live. 

Why bother when its mostly suffering and annoyance.

I feel like I've done everything and I'm just waiting to die.  Theres nothing else here for me.

Sure I could go to Africa and help some starving people but whats the point.  Others will still starve and those I help probably turn out to be barstards like everyone else.

I could do loadsa drugs but thats pointless too and doesn't make me happy anymore. 

Meh.  I don't have any enthusiasm.



I get these thoughts in increasing frequency after rolling or tripping really hard one night, starting like 2 weeks after (like as my cognitive abilities come back), but then once something pops in my life I'm fine again

You just need to be more well rounded in life and not take everything as seriously (which comes about when your life stagnates and everything is the same)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why we can't feel comfortable in Airports any more? Iron_Hymen 1,391 6 09/22/07 02:13 PM
by Iron_Hymen
* TSA, body scanners, and invasive groping
( 1 2 3 4 all )
blewmeanie 7,182 73 11/30/10 08:56 PM
by blewmeanie
* Airport odyssey reveals how awful and annoying we are Adamist 1,640 9 11/23/10 11:02 AM
by MOTH
* UFO spotted over Chinese airport again
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
skatealex2 6,391 100 08/19/11 01:15 PM
by DeadHearts
* 420 pounds of cow brains seized at Cairo Airport Ogla 603 7 01/14/12 10:06 PM
by zorbman
* . z_x_x_z 868 6 07/04/10 07:11 PM
by blewmeanie
* Man With 4th Amendment Written on Chest Wins Trial Over Airport Arrest ch1ck3n.s0up 611 4 01/26/13 12:30 PM
by pwnasaurus
* The New TSA Airport Security Checks
( 1 2 3 all )
p4kSouL 5,949 54 11/20/10 03:51 PM
by tr20josh

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,237 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.