Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13039589 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What if I just carried around a razor blade, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car.  Stick to to new ones or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) and just do one nice deep scratch as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.



Then you are nothing but a little bitch and I hope you are caught in the act and someone takes that razor to your face and carves I'm An Asshole into your forehead and it leaves a scar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #13039886 -

Anonymous #8 said:
My car got keyed randomly in a full parking lot a couple months ago.

What if I just carried around a razor blade baseball bat, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car I beat the fuck out of that nigger that keyed my car.  Stick to to teenagers or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) look like criminals and just do one nice deep scratch blunt force trauma to the head as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.



Why does someone always have to jump to violence?

I'm just talking about a person scratching someones car, a non-violent act, and you talk about hurting/killing the person.  Go see a doctor before you hurt someone or yourself.

Anonymous #19 said:
My new car got scratched and I was like "oh a scratch" and then I got on with my day and never fixed it.

Why?

Because I'm not a baby.



Exactly.  These people need to get over thier cars being scratched in a parking lot.  It's just a scratch, it's not the end of the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13040147 -

Quote:
Anonymous #1 said:I'm just talking about a person scratching someones car, a non-violent act, and you talk about hurting/killing the person.  Go see a doctor before you hurt someone or yourself.




anything that harms another is violence

you are financially and possibly emotionally harming another

it only differs in degree of severity from burning down someone's house


also, you're only interested in this because you're pissed that others have nice things while you have a 3 inch dick covered in scabs from masturbating too much that is only exceeded in rough texture by your acne-scarred face

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13040243 -

Honestly kid, who the fuck do you think you are that you think it's Ok to even think about doing shit like that?

I would never hurt someone in the way I described unless mine, or someone else's life was in danger.

That scratch I have goes from my headlight to my tail light. It's absolutely ruined the value of my car for resale, and insurance won't pay to fix it.

So please tell me again why I don't have the right to change my mind and beat the fuck out of pieces of shit like you hoping that you don't have HEALTH INSURANCE. Then you can understand what it's really like.

I'm 99% sure you're trollin'. But if you're not, then I'm certainly not the one that needs to get his head checked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13040381 -

i carry around a razor blade to slit little fuckers throats like the OP

once you grow up and buy your own car, maybe you'll understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #13040485 -

Well, my dick is a little under 6", no scabs yet from masturbating(only slight red marks from time to time), I have car, I have no health insurance.

I think all of you are over reacting to such a small thing.

IT IS ONLY PAINT ON A CAR.  IT HARMS NO ONE.  YOU WILL LIVE.  GET OVER IT.

Your all just babies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13040771 -

Go back to /b/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13040786 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Well, my dick is a little under 6", no scabs yet from masturbating(only slight red marks from time to time), I have car, I have no health insurance.

I think all of you are over reacting to such a small thing.

IT IS ONLY PAINT ON A CAR.  IT HARMS NO ONE.  YOU WILL LIVE.  GET OVER IT.

Your all just babies.



No, you're just a scumbag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13040931 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Well, my dick is a little under 6", no scabs yet from masturbating(only slight red marks from time to time), I have car, I have no health insurance.

I think all of you are over reacting to such a small thing.

IT IS ONLY PAINT ON A CAR.  IT HARMS NO ONE.  YOU WILL LIVE.  GET OVER IT.

Your all just babies.



really? so it's free to get it repaired?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13041047 -

what you said about 'classics' made me want to quite literally stab you in the fucking face. Ive restored cars and you invest thousands of hours in it. It becomes a part of who you are. If some teenage angsty cunt keyed one of my cars and I caught him doing it Id kill him stone fucking dead as if he was running that blade accross a member of my family.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13041062 -

Mods should out the OP's identity. In fact, all anon posts should have a Paypal link to out identity for a $2 fee.

Profit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #13041242 -

Admin here. I was double-checking OP isn't underage, and came across line from his resume:

"Known for honesty, integrity and a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and others."

:lol:

But yeah he's not breaking any rules so let's just watch this video and pretend it's him.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13041316 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Well, my dick is a little under 6", no scabs yet from masturbating(only slight red marks from time to time), I have car, I have no health insurance.

I think all of you are over reacting to such a small thing.

IT IS ONLY PAINT ON A CAR.  IT HARMS NO ONE.  YOU WILL LIVE.  GET OVER IT.

Your all just babies.




Cool, so let me pop all 4 of the tires on your car.  No harm no foul, right?  It's only like a grand or two to get that shit fixed, I'm sure you'll laugh while you're writin that check out too once you get the joke.  Amirite?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13041539 -

Might as well piss into his cereal boxes, too, #6.

It's just piss, right? No harm no foul?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #13041585 -

I'm gonna shit down his throat. I mean it's just feces, it's already in his body. He'll just feel a little nasty that's all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #13041706 -

Anonymous #25 said:
Admin here. I was double-checking OP isn't underage, and came across line from his resume:

"Known for honesty, integrity and a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and others."

:lol:

But yeah he's not breaking any rules so let's just watch this video and pretend it's him.




Thanks for the tip. Now all someone needs to do is read all 78,005 user profiles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13041750 -

Anonymous #20 said:
I'm gonna shit down his throat. I mean it's just feces, it's already in his body. He'll just feel a little nasty that's all.



:lolsy:

that's a nice analogy to make, it made me lol.

seriously though if this kid thinks it's ok to go around ruining nice things for no reason he either needs a boot to the head or at least a stern talking to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13044784 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (06/22/20 02:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13045056 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (12/19/14 03:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #13045463 -

Anonymous #25 said:
Admin here. I was double-checking OP isn't underage, and came across line from his resume



How would you go about checking a poster's age? Resume? WTF?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,181 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.