Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars
    #13029846 -

What if I just carried around a razor blade, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car.  Stick to to new ones or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) and just do one nice deep scratch as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13029852 -

most people use keys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13029857 -

shouldnt you be like spray painting COPS SUCK on their CARs.. Instead?...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #13030050 -

It must suck to be 16 and angry at the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1] * 5
    #13030055 -

OP has a small penis and is angry at the world about it.


OP, don't worry.  Go listen to some Linken Park.  They understand your pain.




lol@ pointless outbursts of impotent rage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #13030462 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What if I just carried around a razor blade, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car.  Stick to to new ones or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) and just do one nice deep scratch as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.



Hopefully, one of the owners will catch you in the act and beat your ass so bad you wind up in the hospital.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #6] * 2
    #13030631 -

My car got keyed randomly in a full parking lot a couple months ago.

What if I just carried around a razor blade baseball bat, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car I beat the fuck out of that nigger that keyed my car.  Stick to to teenagers or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) look like criminals and just do one nice deep scratch blunt force trauma to the head as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #13030839 -

Anonymous #8 said:
My car got keyed randomly in a full parking lot a couple months ago.

What if I just carried around a razor blade baseball bat, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car I beat the fuck out of that nigger that keyed my car.  Stick to to teenagers or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) look like criminals and just do one nice deep scratch blunt force trauma to the head as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.



Now that's a plan I can get behind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13031211 -

lol key their car and stick a knife into their tires. :lol: i do that too every nice car i see when noone is arounf :shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #13031658 -

Anonymous #5 said:
It must suck to be 16 and angry at the world.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13032037 -

Buy a paint and body shop in the neighborhood, and THEN fuck up peoples cars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13032920 -

There's always something creeping around man,

it lives deep within you.....

And it knows exactly what your up to, 24 / 7.



:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #13033022 -

Anonymous #5 said:
It must suck to be 16 and angry at the world.



This.
Oh and id like to add that OP is a faggot gay virgin who enjoys bringing other people misery. Watch when you get a new car op:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13033583 -

Anonymous #8 said:
My car got keyed randomly in a full parking lot a couple months ago.

What if I just carried around a razor blade baseball bat, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car I beat the fuck out of that nigger that keyed my car.  Stick to to teenagers or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) look like criminals and just do one nice deep scratch blunt force trauma to the head as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.



Best idea yet!  Don't fuck with peoples shit fuck with the government and banks ;P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13035545 -

your going to hurt cars because you dick is a baby dick and you cant get it hard,
loser fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13038507 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What if I just carried around a razor blade, and when I knew no one is watching and no cameras are around, I scratch a nice looking car.  Stick to to new ones or ones that have been freshly painted(like classics) and just do one nice deep scratch as I walk by.  No witnesses and I am gone.



Goood! Gooood!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #13038551 -

is not cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13038577 -

Yeah I disagree with that evil fly. Not good. Not good. :badidea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13039006 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
It must suck to be 16 and angry at the world.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carry around a razor blade and scratching other people's cars [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #13039542 -

My new car got scratched and I was like "oh a scratch" and then I got on with my day and never fixed it.

Why?

Because I'm not a baby.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,181 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.