Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Spring Break Cheap
    #1301137 -

I don't know how many people here are in college, or at least close in age, but this goes out to them.  I'm sitting with little cash and no plans for the break.  Anyone have any good ideas for where to go with a special look at quality of local beers and drinking establishments.  I'm not into large gatherings, and am looking for locals with some good micro or regional brews.  An atmosphere of something more open is always welcome as well. :wink: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spring Break Cheap [Re: Absolut_B]
    #1301898 -

A couple cases of beer and some weed. Thats a good spring break. Then sit around and sob because all your friends are in cancoun and your drunk watching baywatch.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spring Break Cheap [Re: Absolut_B]
    #1303503 -

I'm in college, and I am too broke.  I didn't think I was going to do anything over the break.  Turns out my friends rich dad owns a house down in Destin FL right on the beach.  Last time he was down there with him, he made a copy of the key.  His dad is going to Hawaii for the break and were going to stay in the house.  I am psyched because all I have to pay for is beer and pot and I get to stay in this huge 3 story house for free.

Sorry no advice for you  :grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spring Break Cheap [Re: slime_R]
    #1303637 -

Hey, no problem on the advice. I'm happy there's someone out there with that nice of a hookup. I'm thinking of a drive with some friends, just taking off and seeing where the road takes us. However, several of these friends are still afraid of evil "drugs" eating their brains and causing people to go insane. Guess I'll have to stick with alcohol, which I can live with for a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spring break plans! TODAY 1,249 13 03/11/04 04:08 AM
by filthysock
* spring break? LethalX5 916 9 01/31/05 02:06 PM
by i_rage_against
* Spring Break vacation ideas.
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 4,163 30 02/04/05 08:07 AM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Spring Break on Acid (a semi-coherent report)
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,129 21 03/23/05 10:16 PM
by blissedout
* Spring Break OneMoreRobot3021 900 8 03/12/05 05:40 PM
by IrishNation
* Spring break is coming up.... Plans? dobinky 594 3 02/22/05 04:23 AM
by 40oz
* Spring break plans? Madtowntripper 570 5 03/15/05 11:34 PM
by Edge
* Spring Weather and Class = Can't Co-exist OneMoreRobot3021 936 15 03/30/05 10:28 AM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
854 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.