Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Famous Author arrested for shrooms and pot
    #1291196 - 02/08/03 03:19 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.marijuana.com/article.php?sid=5647&mode=&order=0

Quote:

KOBE -- Award-winning writer and playwright Ramo Nakajima has been arrested for possessing marijuana and magic mushrooms, Kinki Regional Bureau of Health and Welfare officials said Wednesday.

The bureau's narcotics agents raided Nakajima's home in Takarazuka, Hyogo Prefecture, on Tuesday and seized five cigarettes containing cannabis, four grams of dried hemp and three grams of magic mushrooms.

Nakajima was arrested on the spot and documents have been sent to prosecutors Wednesday accusing him on drug charges.

The talented 50-year-old began his career as a copywriter for an ad company. Nakajima authored dozens of books, including "Konya subete no bar de," a painful but humorous account of his days as an alcoholic that won the prestigious Yoshikawa Eiji literature award's best new comer prize, and "Gadara no buta," which won the Mystery Writers' Association Award in 1994.

He also runs the popular Lilliput Army theater troupe and writes scripts for them. (Compiled from Mainichi and wire reports, Feb. 5, 2003)"

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: Famous Author arrested for shrooms and pot [Re: Sombie]
    #1291691 - 02/08/03 07:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, also this is important because until June 2002 shrooms were legal in japan.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
Re: Famous Author arrested for shrooms and pot [Re: Sombie]
    #1292490 - 02/09/03 06:21 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The article is pretty vague on why his house got raided but its unjustified nonetheless

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service