Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Photo of an invisibility suit
    #1288047 -

invisible suit

Sounds like you need to look through some kind of device to make it work so it's not like you can run around without being seen quite yet, but it's still cool and has some practical uses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photo of an invisibility suit [Re: Dogomush]
    #1288853 -

I've seen this stuff before. Basically, the person you're hiding from has to broject an image of what's behind you at you.

It's not stealth technology, but pretty cool nonetheless . The still photograph doesn't do it justice. I've seen video of someone walking back and forth in front of a bookcase.

It's pretty badass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photo of an invisibility suit [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1289190 -

Plus that's not your suit, it's mine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photo of an invisibility suit [Re: Dogomush]
    #1289470 -

I so came in here expecting pr0n. Haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photo of an invisibility suit [Re: Dogomush]
    #1289472 -

I think thats cool as in cool-as-a-flying-car.

If I had one, first thing I'd do is change the sensors so they pick up UV lights, like those night cameras Sony makes. Then I'd have it glow in that color. Then I'm set with a halloween costume for a good 20 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photo of an invisibility suit [Re: jp411896]
    #1290265 -

Quote:
I so came in here expecting pr0n.  Haha.   



:smirk:

You sinner.  :smile:


--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photo of an invisibility suit [Re: Dogomush]
    #1290318 -

Why do they keep mentioning its uses in surgery? We all know that the resolution is not yet good enough, and we all know what its gonna be used for, combat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photo of an invisibility suit [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1290340 -

Quote:
I've seen video of someone walking back and forth in front of a bookcase.
It's pretty badass. 



show us!  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Got kings cracked yesterday in a game of texas holdem, by a guy that kept 2 3 suited. kilroy69 1,273 14 07/28/06 08:48 PM
by splifner180
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,538 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Is it ok if i don't wear a suit to a job interview? Jalruza 1,270 11 05/22/06 12:38 PM
by Konnrade
* AT photo update
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,432 22 06/06/06 04:31 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Our perfect honeymoon (lots of photos!) agr8fulchick 2,771 16 08/24/05 04:02 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* i too had a photo shoot today! Yarry 742 10 09/28/05 07:31 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Restoring old Photos ? Mike_yy 892 10 12/16/06 08:37 AM
by Bowers
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,359 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.