Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
.
    #12799585 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12799604 -

none of them

i prefer my depressing lyrics to be played over happy music

or conversely for my happy lyrics to be played over depressing music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: morrowasted]
    #12799615 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12799679 -

Fucking great song OP, I love that quoted part too.  My favorite is still probably Closer (fond memories of banging my ex to this song on prom night) but Only is also up there.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: deCypher]
    #12799705 -

anyone ever here closer mashed up with static x's trance is the motion. its sick.




from just NIN, anything off downward spiral or the fragile is amazing. reznor is fucking incredible.


--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: JackofSpades]
    #12799728 -

I'm not really into NIN, but I remember hearing "Hurt" when I was like 15 (before Cash covered it) and I thought it was absolutely amazing. So that get's my vote.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: F0SS1L]
    #12799991 -

all of them, u know how painful it would be to just pick one?  how about top 50.  now i can do that yo, but im too lazy so i guess i can't.


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: JackofSpades]
    #12800114 -

Quote:
from just NIN, anything off downward spiral or the fragile is amazing. reznor was fucking incredible.



Fixed (no pun intended)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: Viveka]
    #12800126 -

NIN is over rated and awful to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: Maurer]
    #12800167 -

pfff your comment is not welcome in this thread fucker


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: Maurer]
    #12800171 -

I like the song closer, it's pretty cheeky and the clip is really good. I have enjoyed a lot of his songs, Head like a Hole and a Perfect Drug would be my favorites at this time. :3


--------------------

I'm an empty space
I can't be replaced
So when you're finished with this dream
Delete begin to rewrite me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #12800172 -

Mr.Pink said:
pfff your comment is not welcome in this thread fucker


I understand.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12800288 -

i like the one that talks about biting the hand that feed you


i heard it super high one time and i thought it was awesome


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: igwna]
    #12800368 -

theMERRYiguana said:
i like the one that talks about biting the hand that feed you



The Hand That Feeds. :3 If you're interested in downloading it.


--------------------

I'm an empty space
I can't be replaced
So when you're finished with this dream
Delete begin to rewrite me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: igwna]
    #12800490 -

theMERRYiguana said:
i like the one that talks about biting the hand that feed you


i heard it super high one time and i thought it was awesome



Oh you mean the song that is basically Trent's version of "You Really Got Me" by the Kinks?  Yeah, that song fucking sucks.  Perfect example of how Reznor has completely lost it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: Viveka]
    #12800496 -

Viveka said:
theMERRYiguana said:
i like the one that talks about biting the hand that feed you


i heard it super high one time and i thought it was awesome



Oh you mean the song that is basically Trent's version of "You Really Got Me" by the Kinks?  Yeah, that song fucking sucks.




i'm easily entertained.  ilove "you really got me" tho


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: igwna]
    #12800510 -

Yeah, but NIN needs to be held to a higher standard because of the caliber of his earlier work (even if he was derivative of other industrial acts).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12800515 -

dr_gonz said:
Christ knows they have more than a lot of beautiful songs, but I've been playing "Happiness in Slavery" until my ears fucking bleed.




I agree. That is a really great song and it also has a lot of experience memories with me. I was listening to them when I was in high school and just beginning to dabble in psychedelics and herbs. I had some cosmic nights with Trent Reznor ripping me apart with his music, so I have a great love for this guy's musical creations.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: Viveka]
    #12800518 -

Viveka said:
Yeah, but NIN needs to be held to a higher standard because of the caliber of his earlier work (even if he was derivative of other industrial acts).




i will leave the rule-making up to you. thanks for lookin out for me matey


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your favorite NIN song? [Re: igwna]
    #12800542 -

Everyday is exactly the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,994 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* Favorite dead song? Krishna 1,183 18 03/14/04 12:58 PM
by Jenny
* My favorite Phish song Quintessence 1,369 13 11/04/09 01:04 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* favorite dark stars underground 1,488 13 01/16/04 11:37 PM
by Pala
* Brain Tapeworms are more common than you think
( 1 2 all )
Dorian Gray 5,409 27 02/17/13 09:38 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* NIN onetime 573 6 12/24/04 10:43 AM
by DoctorJ
* What song best describes you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
superpimp 13,928 71 11/18/23 06:09 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Any other pubbers out there listen to the NIN?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,063 22 06/05/05 10:03 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,543 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.