Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem!
    #12712536 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: Azura]
    #12712540 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: blazenn]
    #12712646 -

blazenn said:




JuggaLOL

Uhh... I don't mean to be Debbie Downer here but would that contraption even work, what with the magnet ATTATCHED TO the cart and all...

:strokebeard:I'm jus' sayin'...


--------------------
Don't tase me, bro!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: RiverRat427]
    #12712655 -

RiverRat427 said:
blazenn said:




LOL

Uhh... I don't mean to be Debbie Downer here but would that contraption even work, what with the magnet ATTATCHED TO the cart and all...

:strokebeard:I'm jus' sayin'...



I hope that was a joke.

Obviously no, it will not work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #12712672 -

pwnasaurus said:
I hope that was a joke.




Yes, t'was indeed a joke

You want five shrooms for catching that?
:datass:
Just let me know


--------------------
Don't tase me, bro!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: RiverRat427]
    #12712782 -

:ilold:


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: Azura]
    #12712788 -

Ill report this breakthrough to my physics prof asap. Good job man! :highfive:


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: Tedwilto]
    #12713245 -

Will too work


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: twighead]
    #12713473 -

actually it does seem possible to use magnets to create free energy, but it involves some trickery and digital electronics which takes it out of the hands of the common citizen.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12713477 -

makaveli8x8 said:
actually it does seem possible to use magnets to create free energy, but it involves some trickery and digital electronics which takes it out of the hands of the common citizen.



Sure, if you make the installation more complex and obscure, the basic principles of physics all change radically :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: koraks]
    #12713522 -

I like magnets.  i like women and magnets.  I like magnets.


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: cacharstar]
    #12713537 -

cacharstar said:
I like magnets.  i like women and magnets.  I like magnets.



but what about magnet women?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #12713541 -

The only thing women use magnets for:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: koraks]
    #12713544 -

koraks said:
makaveli8x8 said:
actually it does seem possible to use magnets to create free energy, but it involves some trickery and digital electronics which takes it out of the hands of the common citizen.



Sure, if you make the installation more complex and obscure, the basic principles of physics all change radically :facepalm:



im glad you have such an open mind, magnets have lots of pulling power, all thats needed is a lightweight material that can block its pull and my idea will work


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: Azura]
    #12713841 -

Gas is spelled incorrectly.

Also, they have used magnets to create alternative forms of transportation in the past: The Monorail.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: thePatient] * 3
    #12713846 -

Yes I have a perpetual motion machine too it runs on bullshit and the dreams of dirty hippies who know nothing of physics


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: Azura]
    #12714423 -

Them bullet trains in Japan run on magnets I think. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: Tangerines]
    #12715258 -

Tangerines said:
Them bullet trains in Japan run on magnets I think. 



they do as well as some roller coasters but they are both on a track.
problems arise when you have to switch tracks and deal with traffic

and I'd be willing to bet the electricity used to power the magnets uses oil in it's production


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #12715280 -

CosmicFool said:
Tangerines said:
Them bullet trains in Japan run on magnets I think. 



they do as well as some roller coasters but they are both on a track.
problems arise when you have to switch tracks and deal with traffic

and I'd be willing to bet the electricity used to power the magnets uses oil in it's production



Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear or hydropower. Oil based petrol fuel isn't really ideal for electricity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someones Ended The Alternative Fuel Problem! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12715313 -

makaveli8x8 said:
koraks said:
makaveli8x8 said:
actually it does seem possible to use magnets to create free energy, but it involves some trickery and digital electronics which takes it out of the hands of the common citizen.



Sure, if you make the installation more complex and obscure, the basic principles of physics all change radically :facepalm:



im glad you have such an open mind, magnets have lots of pulling power, all thats needed is a lightweight material that can block its pull and my idea will work



Magnets are not 100% efficient and eventually run out of charge. A perpetual motion machine requires 100% efficiency, all forms of energy must be recycled into the system. Making this would defy the laws of thermodynamics. However it's not impossible, just complex and improbable.

The only perpetual motion machine in existence today is the Universe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The end of the world as we know it
( 1 2 3 all )
Senor_Doobie 7,120 46 11/02/02 03:08 PM
by Eightball
* Maybe someone can help me. Phluck 411 2 10/22/03 03:44 AM
by RunDMT
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Can someone rate someone for me. Jackal 918 4 01/17/03 09:28 AM
by Jackal
* Alternate browsers. Golgi 1,322 9 11/22/02 02:27 PM
by slime_R
* Someone adopt me
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,187 29 09/19/03 06:12 PM
by Bhairabas
* I finally found the end of the internet! zeronio 1,140 7 03/27/03 06:19 AM
by yelimS
* Someone should make "harmless?" parody pictures
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,451 41 04/22/03 10:49 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,231 topic views. 9 members, 13 guests and 232 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.