Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
does doin'
    #12666407 -

a lot of thangs give u a headache sometimes?


it does for me, im debating about eating some ibuprofen, but then i had a bunch of beer and dont want my stomache to bleed

that would :feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666412 -

but i think i will eat a bunch of triple c's cuz i feel like doin' those thangs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666414 -

not doin thangs will give me a headache just as quick as doin thangs.  Feels ok man.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666416 -

Smoke some herb man.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666421 -

I AM SWIM said:
but i think i will eat a bunch of triple c's cuz i feel like doin' those thangs



errrrrrr.  Really?  the WORST form of DXM?  On tuesday afternoon?


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: lukeboots]
    #12666435 -

Frost said:
Smoke some herb man.




lol i already am :awehigh:

lukeboots said:
I AM SWIM said:
but i think i will eat a bunch of triple c's cuz i feel like doin' those thangs



errrrrrr.  Really?  the WORST form of DXM?  On tuesday afternoon?



lol why is it the worst?

yeah i understand the whole CPM + DXM thang, but i prefer them over robo gels or anythang else. i like the CPM

it makes me :feelsgoodman:

and ya in the afternoon? y not? i just finished doin lots of thangs, and i know that ccc's go good with beer, but im used to doin cccs before drinkin beer

but i guess ill drink before during and after too, :feelsgoodman:

and weed too :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: Frost]
    #12666440 -

Frost said:
Smoke some herb man.




--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666447 -

It's the hardest on your body, that's all.


I dunno... do what you want, I guess.


DXM is totally feelsbadman IMO :feelsbadman:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: lukeboots]
    #12666460 -

I'm gonna eat some weed and do some gardening :feelsgoodman:



I won't be gettin any headaches today :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: lukeboots]
    #12666472 -

its not totally feelsbadman


it's actually like

a little feelsbadman

the rest is all feelsgoodman trust me, i know what im doin'

like maybe 10% is feelsbadman, only because of what u have to go thru in the beginning, but after all of that feelsbadman, the rest is feelsgoodman

it's :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666483 -

yeah i've drank syrup/ate OTC drugs unfortunately.  I mean it was an OK experience at the time but IMO there are way better drugs to be high on


carry on. :cool3:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: lukeboots]
    #12666488 -

there is way safer ones too


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: Legend]
    #12666494 -

/eats firecracker

:yesnod:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: lukeboots]
    #12666554 -

lukeboots said:
yeah i've drank syrup/ate OTC drugs unfortunately.  I mean it was an OK experience at the time but IMO there are way better drugs to be high on


carry on. :cool3:



It's not like im doin' dxm as a substitute for anythang

there may be better drugs to get high on, but nothing will compete with the uniqueness of DXM

anyway, yea i cant drink the syrup anymore, and i rather take lesser pills so ill just continue on with my route.

it may be more dangerous than others, but i know ill be fine. :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666620 -

DXM :feelsweirdman: in a crappy way


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12666797 -

You lost me at "CCC's go well with beer."

:feelsweirdman: :evilpuke: :braindamage:

.
.
.

:faded:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12666812 -

Why don't you stop being a little bitch? You little bitch.  Go do it mang... :orry:


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12668062 -

I AM SWIM said:
a lot of thangs give u a headache sometimes?


it does for me, im debating about eating some ibuprofen, but then i had a bunch of beer and dont want my stomache to bleed

that would :feelsbadman:




it really depends on what thangs


some thangs give you a headache due to hypertension or somethang,

and other thangs give you a headache simply because of vitamin/nutrient depletion. For example, B vitamins are water soluble and therefore you lose them when you urinate, and considering that you don't really eat or drink all that much when doin certain thangs, its not surprising



somethang to consider...not mescaline itself, but :cactuar: is sort of like a superfood, and sustains you with most of the vitamins that are normally depleted from a trip.  I've read that eating some eggs towards the end of a trip can be good to keep yourself supplied with B vitamins


I would imagine for DXM though, it's more of an unwanted side effect than a depletion of nutrients

:shrug:

plus combinations of thangs, especially cigarettes, and ESPECIALLY alcohol, can give you a headache.

I'd get more specific but I'm kinda :drooling: and don't feel like making sure I have all the facts straight.


ginger root helps with blood flow and other thangs, and can probably help. Excedrin (apap, aspirin, and caffiene) seems to be the only thang that really helps my headaches, although I do think it is more effective in combination with ginger root, and ginger root is just helpful in many ways


also don't forget that the way you eat can have a major role in whether you experience headaches or not. I used to have migraines all the time until I stopped drinking soda. And believe it or not, after I started getting INTENSE headaches after a head injury, potatoes were noticeably beneficial

and dont forget to stay hydrated. Sometimes that's all it is, and can make a wooooooooooooorld of difference


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (06/01/10 06:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: deCypher]
    #12668078 -

Mr. Cypher said:
You lost me at "CCC's go well with beer."

:feelsweirdman: :evilpuke: :braindamage:

.
.
.

:faded:



Exactly.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does doin' [Re: the bizzle]
    #12668188 -

The_Ghost said:
Mr. Cypher said:
You lost me at "CCC's go well with beer."

:feelsweirdman: :evilpuke: :braindamage:

.
.
.

:faded:



Exactly.




dude, beer goes great with dxm, it's so feelsgoodman

like ur doin dxm, and then 3 hours later, u start drinkin beer, its soooo good

I dont like drinking on anythang else tho, just dxm

i dont drink on mesc, or acid or shrooms or anythang, i think that diminishes the value of the trip.


but yeah, just thangs i like to do
the bizzle said:
I AM SWIM said:
a lot of thangs give u a headache sometimes?


it does for me, im debating about eating some ibuprofen, but then i had a bunch of beer and dont want my stomache to bleed

that would :feelsbadman:




it really depends on what thangs


some thangs give you a headache due to hypertension or somethang,

and other thangs give you a headache simply because of vitamin/nutrient depletion. For example, B vitamins are water soluble and therefore you lose them when you urinate, and considering that you don't really eat or drink all that much when doin certain thangs, its not surprising



somethang to consider...not mescaline itself, but :cactuar: is sort of like a superfood, and sustains you with most of the vitamins that are normally depleted from a trip.  I've read that eating some eggs towards the end of a trip can be good to keep yourself supplied with B vitamins


I would imagine for DXM though, it's more of an unwanted side effect than a depletion of nutrients

:shrug:

plus combinations of thangs, especially cigarettes, and ESPECIALLY alcohol, can give you a headache.

I'd get more specific but I'm kinda :drooling: and don't feel like making sure I have all the facts straight.


ginger root helps with blood flow and other thangs, and can probably help. Excedrin (apap, aspirin, and caffiene) seems to be the only thang that really helps my headaches, although I do think it is more effective in combination with ginger root, and ginger root is just helpful in many ways


also don't forget that the way you eat can have a major role in whether you experience headaches or not. I used to have migraines all the time until I stopped drinking soda. And believe it or not, after I started getting INTENSE headaches after a head injury, potatoes were noticeably beneficial

and dont forget to stay hydrated. Sometimes that's all it is, and can make a wooooooooooooorld of difference



yeah i didnt eat anythang all day today and just had beer, so thats prolly why i had a headache, but im all feelsgoodman now :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Watcha doin'? Doin Thangs 292 3 07/22/11 05:40 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Is it possible that somethang is impossible if anythang is possible? I AM SWIM 842 11 11/18/09 11:37 AM
by canid
* Some feelsgoodman for the day electricfeel 628 15 10/10/11 01:08 PM
by The Whale
* life, doin' thangs and the pursuit of feelsgoodman
( 1 2 3 all )
mirage 1,621 40 12/29/11 11:59 AM
by shroomie_glen
* doin'
( 1 2 3 all )
Envix 2,048 49 02/06/10 02:18 PM
by Jair
* Here's a Video of Some Guy Who Isn't Me, Smoking Somethang That Isn't DMT
( 1 2 3 all )
Envix 4,074 42 04/22/10 01:04 AM
by SurReality
* Planes doin thangs. The_Ghost 805 11 08/20/10 11:26 PM
by nopalero
* The feels[good/bad/weird]man graemlins are lesser, inferior graemlins.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 10,088 131 08/05/10 06:23 AM
by CosmicFool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,348 topic views. 8 members, 7 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.