Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE
    #12660031 -

Fucking finally.  Never again.  Lesson learned.  I let myself get out of control with the pods.  I have had an 8mg suboxone in my stash for nearly a year and have never been able to try it because I always had pods in my system.  I finally got a chance to break off a 2mg chunk and see what it was all about.  I'm actually a little high from it but I have no intentions of ever returning back to pods.  I've got roughly 3 cups worth left of ground up pods sitting in my freezer.  I'll use that up and call it quits.  I already feel much more energetic and I wake up without feeling like I'm in a haze.  Just thought I'd quickly share my experience with the pods.  Be safe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12660329 -

yaaaaay :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12660555 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Fucking finally.  Never again.  Lesson learned. 




Anonymous #1 said:
I have no intentions of ever returning back to pods. 




Anonymous #1 said:
  I've got roughly 3 cups worth left of ground up pods sitting in my freezer.  I'll use that up and call it quits.




:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12660566 -

Anonymous #1 said:
  I've got roughly 3 cups worth left of ground up pods sitting in my freezer.  I'll use that up and call it quits.




:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12660581 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
  I've got roughly 3 cups worth left of ground up pods sitting in my freezer.  I'll use that up and call it quits.




:facepalm:



:nono:   
:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12660588 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
  I've got roughly 3 cups worth left of ground up pods sitting in my freezer.  I'll use that up and call it quits.




:facepalm:



:lol: I suppose I could just toss it out and forget about it all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12660609 -

Give it away or toss it out = :rockon:

Using it up = :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12660828 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Fucking finally.  Never again.  Lesson learned. 




Anonymous #1 said:
I have no intentions of ever returning back to pods. 




Anonymous #1 said:
  I've got roughly 3 cups worth left of ground up pods sitting in my freezer.  I'll use that up and call it quits.




:facepalm:




My thoughts exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12661064 -

OP hasn't even STARTED to go through w/ds and claims himself as clean and over pods :dielaughing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12661107 -

What are you talking about?  I just finished withdrawing completely.  The W/D was NOT bad at all as my habit wasn't that big.  I did use daily but I only brewed up 1-2 cups a day.  Anyway, I tossed the rest out into my back yard earlier so there is no way for me to recover any of it.  I am done with them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12661358 -

Good for you for throwing the other stuff out. Now the hard part is staying clean.

Edited by Anonymous (05/31/10 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12661467 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anyway, I tossed the rest out into my back yard earlier so there is no way for me to recover any of it.  I am done with them.



Awesome, I have always thought throwing out perfectly good narcotics takes some balls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12661477 -

Thanks a lot.  I am sure I'll think about it and crave it but so far so good.  The W/D wasn't too bad like I mentioned, but it was bad enough to set me straight and realize how badly I was fucking myself up.  I also began getting extreme stomach cramps after using daily, so even if I didn't want to stop my body was sending me a loud and clear message that what I was doing is not acceptable.  I won't be picking up pods ever again.  Just give me some good ol mary jane and LSD and I am happy.  I hope others who are addicted to pods can find the courage to do what I've done and throw in the towel.  It just isn't worth it in the end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12661701 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What are you talking about?  I just finished withdrawing completely.  The W/D was NOT bad at all as my habit wasn't that big.  I did use daily but I only brewed up 1-2 cups a day.  Anyway, I tossed the rest out into my back yard earlier so there is no way for me to recover any of it.  I am done with them.



You said you took suboxone, and even felt a little high from it. This would mean you haven't even started withdrawing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12662088 -

If that were true I would be going into precipitated W/D after taking the sub.  The biggest hurdle was already jumped and I felt relatively fine today so I dissolved 2mg of the sub and here I am now.  I want nothing to do with pod tea anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12662193 -

junkies, LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12664066 -

Anonymous #1 said:
If that were true I would be going into precipitated W/D after taking the sub.  The biggest hurdle was already jumped and I felt relatively fine today so I dissolved 2mg of the sub and here I am now.  I want nothing to do with pod tea anymore.



Sorry but the biggest hurdle is getting and staying completely sober. Sub is a hella strong opiate and addictive itself. Good news is w/ds from sub is a little easier than w/ding from full agonists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12664392 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
If that were true I would be going into precipitated W/D after taking the sub.  The biggest hurdle was already jumped and I felt relatively fine today so I dissolved 2mg of the sub and here I am now.  I want nothing to do with pod tea anymore.



Sorry but the biggest hurdle is getting and staying completely sober. Sub is a hella strong opiate and addictive itself. Good news is w/ds from sub is a little easier than w/ding from full agonists.



Yes I suppose you are right about that.  I have no intentions of ordering pods again though.  I don't even want the other 6mg of the suboxone pill, I just wanted to see what it was like since I've had it in my stash for so long and that 2mg gave me a great idea of what it feels like.  I'll probably keep it around but the remainder of my pods are already gone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12664678 -

its pod season :grin:

i don't order them, i just wait for them to come around once a year

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12667924 -

I'm so sick of watching you addicts puff up your feathers about how you've "quit"-- while saying you still haven't quit, or have been quit a whole three days, or plan to quit when your stash runs out.

You're a fucking addict.

You have NOT QUIT until you have fucking QUIT.


For a LONG TIME-- like YEARS. I'm speaking from experience, and you should know better too.

If you need support, then by all means, man-- I got your back and you're in my heart... but don't bullshit "quit" when you're clearly not and expect praise.

You're masturbating yourself here.

Quit looking for hi-5's until you deserve them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i don't get that high from poppy pods, how to get more high? Anonymous 404 6 11/13/07 12:55 PM
by Anonymous
* shooting suboxone Anonymous 760 8 08/10/08 09:05 PM
by Anonymous
* i made tea Anonymous 118 1 01/12/08 09:42 PM
by Anonymous
* 30" San Pedro Tea down the drain.. Anonymous 377 10 02/25/08 09:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Finally through withdraws Anonymous 159 3 02/19/08 04:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Opiate withdrawal + Hot baths Anonymous 234 2 01/11/08 11:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Poppy tea Anonymous 118 1 11/23/07 11:11 AM
by Anonymous
* is it safe to use heroin while on probation *drug test Anonymous 1,547 18 04/08/18 09:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,420 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.