Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: mndfreeze]
    #12540331 -

mndfreeze said:
I take neurotonin and ultram for neuropathy.  Compared to stronger opiates they suck, but its better then nothing thats for sure.



I take Neurontin for nerve pain and it's greatly reduced the amount of back pain I experience now.

There are still times when I throw my back out and nothing but opiates and muscle relaxers work, but for ordinary day relief, it's done pretty good.

I've been taking it for more than 2 years now. I'm prescribed 2400mg a day, but most of the time I only take 1400-1600mg.

Funny enough, the first time I ever took it I was prescribed 600mg. Took one at night and was tripping all night long. It felt like a low level acid trip. Borders were exaggerated, colors were way more... colorful and spacial awareness was through the roof. I didn't sleep all night cause it was so cool.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: alternatereality]
    #12540347 -

alternatereality said:
Adderall XR, but I don't take it anymore. I just trade it for $150 worth of dank every month. And oxycodone.




damn.. thats a sweet deal you've got going thar:cool:


--------------------


You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #12540370 -

Speed for Weed baby.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #12540381 -

AsAboveSoBelow said:
alternatereality said:
Adderall XR, but I don't take it anymore. I just trade it for $150 worth of dank every month. And oxycodone.




damn.. thats a sweet deal you've got going thar:cool:



It is. I don't have ADD and I also don't need the oxy for any real reason. I don't know how I managed to get either really.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12540388 -

lexapro: great for an anti-depressant but the side effects suck, ive been off it 2 weeks now and i still cant get it up to a normal hardness :frown:

wellbutrin: ok anti-depressant and im starting to quit smoking.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12540478 -

Yeah, I've been on it fora bout 6 months now and it has really helped compared to nothing.  I seem to have a really high tolerance to GABA drugs though so I never really 'feel' it, even if I take massive doses.  I also can't sleep when I take it which is a nightmare.  I was taking methadone before moving to this and honestly, it worked far better on every aspect, physical, mood, insomnia, etc.. but being so controlled it was a nightmare to pay for the doctors visits, hence the move to what I'm curently on.  I'm at about 2grams a day of nuerotonin and sometimes I take a bit less like you, sometimes a bit more.  The ultram on the other hand seems really effective against my break through pain, but it turns me into a emotionlessw zombie and makes my legs 'cold'.  Only seems to help with some of the neuropathic pain.

For those on SSRI's.. be careful.  I've had so many friends and family memebers on various ones and only a tiny percent, like 1 in 10 actually found one that worked well and was worth the side effects.  I hate that their function isn't understood very well so it's a guessing game.

I went on wellbutrien to quit smoking a year ago (zyban) and had a masssive seizure.  Holy scary and painful.

WakeboardrB said:
mndfreeze said:
I take neurotonin and ultram for neuropathy.  Compared to stronger opiates they suck, but its better then nothing thats for sure.



I take Neurontin for nerve pain and it's greatly reduced the amount of back pain I experience now.

There are still times when I throw my back out and nothing but opiates and muscle relaxers work, but for ordinary day relief, it's done pretty good.

I've been taking it for more than 2 years now. I'm prescribed 2400mg a day, but most of the time I only take 1400-1600mg.

Funny enough, the first time I ever took it I was prescribed 600mg. Took one at night and was tripping all night long. It felt like a low level acid trip. Borders were exaggerated, colors were way more... colorful and spacial awareness was through the roof. I didn't sleep all night cause it was so cool.



WakeboardrB said:
mndfreeze said:
I take neurotonin and ultram for neuropathy.  Compared to stronger opiates they suck, but its better then nothing thats for sure.



I take Neurontin for nerve pain and it's greatly reduced the amount of back pain I experience now.

There are still times when I throw my back out and nothing but opiates and muscle relaxers work, but for ordinary day relief, it's done pretty good.

I've been taking it for more than 2 years now. I'm prescribed 2400mg a day, but most of the time I only take 1400-1600mg.

Funny enough, the first time I ever took it I was prescribed 600mg. Took one at night and was tripping all night long. It felt like a low level acid trip. Borders were exaggerated, colors were way more... colorful and spacial awareness was through the roof. I didn't sleep all night cause it was so cool.




--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Edited by mndfreeze (05/10/10 10:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: mndfreeze]
    #12540609 -

I'm currently prescribed Celexa, Risperdal, and Trazodone.

When I was in Grade 3 they prescribed me Dexedrine and I was on that for a long time but they took it away when I abused it in high school.

I got prescribed like 30 Ativan a couple years ago when I had been up for a few days and couldn't sleep even though I was sober. Anxiety I guess.

Wellbutrin, Effexor, Zoloft, Buspar, Seroquel.

I'm sure my neurochemistry is pretty fucked over by now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prescription Drugs [Re: Wysefool]
    #12540693 -

Wellbutrien for me makes me a massivep ile of anxiety and insomnia.  That and the seizure of course aer why I will never touch it again.

You might want to talk to your doctor about weaning off some of that combo you're on, dealing with some of the withdrawal and see if there is something better that will help without having to be on so many at once.

It can be real problematic when you are taking say an upper for the daytime for problem X, but then HAVE to take a downer like a benzo so you can sleep at night because of the daytime meds.. then you awke up and have to bust out the first again to combat the drowsiness from the nighttime.  You're putting your body through a lot of chemical issues.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* passing a hair drug screen???? ChromeCrow 2,116 8 12/02/03 09:41 PM
by Learyfan
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,147 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* Prescription Mind Drugs rvd3201 679 4 09/07/04 10:23 PM
by Twirling
* Tramadol(Ultram)...do you like?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Leukoism 5,477 66 04/14/05 07:37 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Finding old drugs in a medicine cabinet ToTheSummit 1,216 8 09/03/04 10:44 PM
by Skunk420
* favorite drug related film
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
n0xious 12,415 105 08/31/16 03:34 PM
by BANANA.MAN
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,790 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,367 topic views. 0 members, 100 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.