Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Were you a boyscout?
    #12532617 -

Were you a boyscout?  If so, how far did you get?
Were you ever a boyscout?
You may choose only one
What rank did you make it to?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 05/09/10 04:26 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532621 -

I was a boyscout from cubscouts until I was a Life.  Then I quit.  LIFE FO LIFE NIGGAS!


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532629 -

i was a cubscout for like a day, i was over that shit real quick. ive done enough camping to survive already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532630 -

i was ranked brokeback mountain, is that good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: druqs]
    #12532639 -

mycelismymind said:
i was ranked brokeback mountain, is that good?



No, queers aren't aloud in Boy Scouts


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532647 -

i never heard of that ranking system.  i was a "bear" scout before i realized real life outdoors was 100x better than cub scouts outdoors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532649 -

DONT ASK DONT TELL


--------------------
"Yeah well, you know...that's just like...your opinion, man." - The Dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532652 -

RipVanWinkle said:
mycelismymind said:
i was ranked brokeback mountain, is that good?



No, queers aren't aloud in Boy Scouts





haha as if.  as i recall it was nearly 50% homosexuals, and 90% pedo scout leaders.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #12532660 -

i was a cub scout. but i only  did it for like half a year. i was like 10 or 11 at the time and knew it was fucking lame. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532663 -

I was in the Indian Guides. We raped your women and pillaged you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: druqs]
    #12532694 -

mycelismymind said:
RipVanWinkle said:
mycelismymind said:
i was ranked brokeback mountain, is that good?



No, queers aren't aloud in Boy Scouts





haha as if.  as i recall it was nearly 50% homosexuals, and 90% pedo scout leaders.



Yeah... You're right.... There were alot of gay dudes in there...  Our scout leaders were jackass rednecks though.  One of their sons was openly gay and got kicked out though and his dad quit and turned into an alcoholic :lol:

We didn't do much except tie fucking knots and go on campouts.  I loved campouts though cause we would just drink everclear that we snuck in and then go out in the middle of the night and play capture the flag in the woods.  Fun times....  And lots of stitches and broken bones....


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532726 -

I was a cubscout and whatever followed that but never made it to boyscout.

My parents had some sort of issue with some of the other parents so I got pulled.

I would have liked to continue but my parents did most of the work so I'm sure I got a lot of the skills with or without


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532728 -

yeah i enjoyed it, making fires/rafts/shelters :thumbup:

we had girls in our group too, so we used to tie them to trees at night deep in the woods, then disappear and pretend to be wolves haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: druqs]
    #12532768 -

My mom wanted me to be in it. So I made it to star then got kicked out by burning the trailer. Also got a big fat 500 dollar fine and my ass beat by my dad. But hey I got out of it.


--------------------
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00001101 00001010 Look it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: KillerSpores]
    #12532795 -

I made it to webelos but quit because we never did anything fun. Most of the time we were just in one of the dads garage gluing shit to other shit to make it look like some neat shit.  We never even went to nature once in the 3 or 4 years I was in.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: Kada]
    #12532810 -

I've never been a boyscout but i've gone backpacking almost every year since I was eight or nine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532925 -

RipVanWinkle said:
I was a boyscout from cubscouts until I was a Life.  Then I quit.  LIFE FO LIFE NIGGAS!



Same here :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: psilyguy]
    #12532945 -

A lot of my friends were in cubscouts, but from what I remember, the people who stayed with it until eagle scouts had social interacting problems and were generally weaboo-types.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12532962 -

I was a cub scout.  It was lame.  Popcorn necklaces and macaroni pictures do not an outdoors-man make.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Were you a boyscout? [Re: circularvortex]
    #12532968 -

in the 3 years I was in cub scouts we did something outdoors (not just camping.. ANYTHING outdoors) twice.

thats why i quit and started doing that survivalist shit on my own

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Brokeback mountian mxdrk 492 7 02/09/06 11:00 PM
by blissedout
* Look at what the gay cowboy movie Brokeback Mountain has done! theuser 671 5 01/05/06 10:34 PM
by nightkrawler
* Brokeback To The Future RESTLESS 500 4 02/03/06 08:45 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Mustangs on Brokeback Mountain daimyo 492 3 03/15/06 02:06 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* So bored..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
pfxtc 4,863 100 04/11/09 07:45 AM
by Ego Death
* The I heart my bike thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
impgl 3,187 40 03/04/08 02:07 PM
by impgl
* What have they done! lazyfingers 388 13 05/23/13 07:55 PM
by lazyfingers
* Girls in the Boy Scouts...
( 1 2 3 all )
vinsue 1,543 49 10/21/17 12:21 AM
by ballsalsa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
885 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 24 queries.