Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed?
    #12451048 -

:pipesmoke:

???????????????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12451078 -

I don't. Because for me it's fast becomes a habit of spending all my free time smoking weed and watching movies. Nice as it is I have other shit to do.  And it messes with my ability to concentrate, like next day it takes me much longer to read, understand and remember shit. So I decided to keep away from weed and generally formed an opinion that people doing intellectual work should not smoke weed regularly. (based on personal experience).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12452099 -

Can't because of drug testing. I can beat the test but I don't like sweating it all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12452172 -

I don't. I smoked a joint two years ago, and haven't touched it since. And before that joint it had been another two years since I smoked. I have nothing against smoking, in fact I was quite the pothead several years ago. I just stopped one day and never got back into it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12452188 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I don't. Because for me it's fast becomes a habit of spending all my free time smoking weed and watching movies. Nice as it is I have other shit to do.  And it messes with my ability to concentrate, like next day it takes me much longer to read, understand and remember shit. So I decided to keep away from weed and generally formed an opinion that people doing intellectual work should not smoke weed regularly. (based on personal experience).



this is how i fel about it as well. i'm an on/off smoker. ideally; i don't smoke during the semester. if i do smoke, it quickly turns into a habit that empties my pockets and drains me of ambition. i still love it though. i envy those that don't need to use their minds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12452234 -

Pot loses its magic after awhile.

Black pepper still does the trick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12454050 -

:thumbup:

Anonymous #2 said:
I don't. Because for me it's fast becomes a habit of spending all my free time smoking weed and watching movies. Nice as it is I have other shit to do.  And it messes with my ability to concentrate, like next day it takes me much longer to read, understand and remember shit. So I decided to keep away from weed and generally formed an opinion that people doing intellectual work should not smoke weed regularly. (based on personal experience).



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12454139 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Pot loses its magic after awhile.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12454231 -

dont listen to these faggots. If you cant smoke weed and get shit done and or learn, your a fucking idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12454244 -

Anonymous #9 said:
dont listen to these faggots. If you cant smoke weed and get shit done and or learn, your a fucking idiot.



so when do  you find the time to be gay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12454276 -

Anonymous #9 said:
dont listen to these faggots. If you cant smoke weed and get shit done and or learn, your a fucking idiot.



It's you're.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12454664 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
I don't. Because for me it's fast becomes a habit of spending all my free time smoking weed and watching movies. Nice as it is I have other shit to do.  And it messes with my ability to concentrate, like next day it takes me much longer to read, understand and remember shit. So I decided to keep away from weed and generally formed an opinion that people doing intellectual work should not smoke weed regularly. (based on personal experience).



this is how i fel about it as well. i'm an on/off smoker. ideally; i don't smoke during the semester. if i do smoke, it quickly turns into a habit that empties my pockets and drains me of ambition. i still love it though. i envy those that don't need to use their minds.



i smoke every day
i consider myself an intellectual
i also consider myself to be above average
im an engineering student finishing 3rd year, and going into an internship
My last report card had 1 B+ on it, the rest were all A's
before that, same deal
and this semester probly wont be too much different
you just gotta prioitize your shit, i dont smoke until im done everything that has to be done, and after that its bowl city!
:bonghit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12455165 -

I don't.

Just a personal choice since I don't want to risk losing my job or a career setback.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12455450 -

I stopped because it was just less enjoyable than it once was, and there was more anxiety involved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12455769 -

Anonymous #2 said:
So I decided to keep away from weed and generally formed an opinion that people doing intellectual work should not smoke weed regularly. (based on personal experience).


So, based on your personal experience with weed, you have formed an opinion that all other people should not do intellectual work while smoking weed regularly?


Do you have any idea of how retarded that sounds? :imslow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12455934 -

I agree, you just have to prioritize.  I'm kind of in the same boat, don't smoke the night before exams/presentations and such but other nights if I got all my shit down, well :gethigh:.  Just gotta make sure it doesn't become a habit, which has happened occasionally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #12456336 -

i smoke mufuckn weed erry mufuckn day!! :macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12456613 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
So I decided to keep away from weed and generally formed an opinion that people doing intellectual work should not smoke weed regularly. (based on personal experience).


So, based on your personal experience with weed, you have formed an opinion that all other people should not do intellectual work while smoking weed regularly?


Do you have any idea of how retarded that sounds? :imslow:



What do you propose that i base my opinion on shit without having tried it? You know how retarded that sounds?

I knew that there are going to be "i can handle it" backlash when I wrote the original post, and how retarded does that sound, basing opinions on how it affects yo, right, right? :wink:

WTF did you expect, people posting objective scientific papers on how cannabis affect people differently based on genetic makeup of the subject, kind of cannabis and THC / Cannabinoid ratio e.t.c.?

EDIT:
And I did't say that people should't do intellectual work when they smoke cannabis regularly, I said that people that do intellectual work should not smoke cannabis regularly, big difference, and I stand by my statement.

Edited by Anonymous (04/25/10 10:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12456787 -

^^
you sound like a christian when you tell them god doesnt exist
you should form an opinion on things based on multiple experiences, from multiple viewpoints, otherwise you will just butt heads with everyone over trivial shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone on the shroomery not smoke weed? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12456810 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Can't because of drug testing. I can beat the test but I don't like sweating it all the time.



This.
Also pot has kinda lost its magic for me. I like the taste/smell but it leads to anxiety that makes me too overly analytical to act on my healthier impulses. I just clam up when I smoke too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,049 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.