Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! * 5
    #12405118 -

On April 19th of 1943 Albert Hoffman intentionally ingest 250 micrograms of LSD-25 and went on a bike ride. This was the first intentional LSD trip in history and is known as "Bicycle day"

I personally intend on ingesting some on April 19th and going for a bike ride and was wanting to know if anyone else is celebrating.


Quote:
Dr. Albert Hofmann, on the occasion of celebrating the 50th anniversary of his famous bicycle ride:
"You, my dear friends, and millions all over the world who now commemorate the 50th birthday of ergot's child, we all testify gratefully that we got valuable help on the way to what Aldous Huxley said is the end and the ultimate purpose of human life--enlightenment, beatific vision, love. I think all these joyful testimonies of invaluable help by LSD should be enough to convince the health authorities, finally, of the nonsense of the prohibition of LSD and of similar psychedelics."



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405202 -

Wow, I wish I could celebrate in proper fashion, but maybe next year.  I'm sure you'll have a great time!  Where are you biking to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #12405243 -

Nowhere in particular; just riding where the vibes and energies take me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405281 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Nowhere in particular; just riding where the vibes and energies take me.



This describes my life right now.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #12405295 -

I'm gonna be celebrating with a bike ride, but i'll be smoking ganja-- nothing else right now.

But then I'll also celebrate 4/20 the next day.

Both are awesome

:awehigh: :awecid:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405311 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Nowhere in particular; just riding where the vibes and energies take me.



That sounds grand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #12405333 -

I wish! Maybe next year I can come across some hits until then I shall sit and wish and just get high. Anywho, that sounds like a marvelous idea.


--------------------
"So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12405336 -

I wont be smoking any ganja for 4/20 unfortunately. Ive got a piss test on 4/21

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405339 -

Shame, I'm seeing Pretty Lights on 4/20!


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Edited by deCypher (04/21/10 12:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405342 -

i'm on probation i can't smoke for ....awhile:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: deCypher]
    #12405346 -

Pretty lights are the shiznits...I dont know about Tucson tho... lol jk :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405348 -

MisterMuscaria said:
On April 19th of 1943 Albert Hoffman intentionally ingest 250 micrograms of LSD-25 and went on a bike ride. This was the first intentional LSD trip in history and is known as "Bicycle day"

I personally intend on ingesting some on April 19th and going for a bike ride and was wanting to know if anyone else is celebrating.


Quote:
Dr. Albert Hofmann, on the occasion of celebrating the 50th anniversary of his famous bicycle ride:
"You, my dear friends, and millions all over the world who now commemorate the 50th birthday of ergot's child, we all testify gratefully that we got valuable help on the way to what Aldous Huxley said is the end and the ultimate purpose of human life--enlightenment, beatific vision, love. I think all these joyful testimonies of invaluable help by LSD should be enough to convince the health authorities, finally, of the nonsense of the prohibition of LSD and of similar psychedelics."





i thought it was unintentional.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: phxBoomer]
    #12405349 -

:sad::lol:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: ecstasy]
    #12405352 -

Same, as I get older I find more and more that pot was overrated though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: deCypher]
    #12405356 -

I'm down for both, if i can find some doses:awesome2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12405363 -

4/16 was unintentional, 4/19 was intentional. This is why 4/16 isnt bicycle day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405371 -

ah.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405373 -

I like opiates more, but I think they give me stomach problems. That's the nice thing about weed, on the other hand, it sucks not being able to breathe well :shrug:

I have probation on Bicycle day :sad:


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: dill705]
    #12405412 -

I have probation the day after 4/20. (4/21)
I think I got dicked over worse.
At least you can probably blaze one on 4/20.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screw 4/20, Im celebrating 4/19!!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #12405564 -

Yeah, I hear ya on that one. 4/19 is a much cooler thing to celebrate imo, great idea :highfive:


--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Album for Today 4/20 California 958 10 04/20/05 07:02 PM
by Learyfan
* EDC in 19 days, FULL LINE UP INSiDE, 3 hotel rooms & world famous Venice Beach. 40oz 1,434 9 06/09/05 05:51 PM
by 40oz
* LSD Symposium 2006 (100th Birthday of Albert Hofmann)- Basel(13-15 January) butterflydawn 1,691 16 10/27/05 03:35 PM
by butterflydawn
* 20 Questions
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 7,191 75 10/29/05 12:18 AM
by MOTH
* Only 19 more days! Ravus 659 16 04/02/04 03:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Its 4:20 at 4/20 2004 HAPPY 420 PUB!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,768 26 04/20/04 09:32 PM
by abhi
* Countdown to 4-20 TYL3R 999 12 02/28/05 07:25 AM
by SneezingPenis
* What celebrity do you look like? (Degenerated from a different thought)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
StrandedVoyager 4,936 66 01/14/05 01:22 PM
by Anjaba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,363 topic views. 3 members, 319 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.