Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Unveiler-Rube Goldberg Reveiled! * 2
    #12376403 -



Wait as the unveiler, shall be unveiled, to unveil something that unveils!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEEEEEEEEETMACHER8000!!!!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Edited by Apollyphelion (04/12/10 05:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376411 -

Not yet Posted ?? . :crankey: . :waits: . 4 world . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: vinsue]
    #12376521 -

Haha, I like your awkward style :yesnod:


--------------------
This website is GIVING ME THE SHITS!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: bossocto]
    #12376526 -

Woot!
Awe-kward!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion] * 1
    #12376569 -

You should get like 5 or 6 Mousetrap board games and make some kind of epic device with those.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg Reveiled! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376579 -

That was sweet!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: idiotek]
    #12376586 -

1d10t3k said:
You should get like 5 or 6 Mousetrap board games and make some kind of epic device with those.



I'm not sure if they sell that in Germany, but it is for sure worth a look. I think the machine after this, already filmed, called The Teabagger, is better than this!

Thank you for watching!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376589 -

[image][/image]


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376664 -

lol at the unveiling! :meff:

another great one! but this made me laugh too!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12376716 -

I didn't watch the video but I just wanted to bump your thread.  :cheers:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg Reveiled! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376728 -

I was just wondering when you were going to do another one.  Or maybe you have and I just haven't seen it.  Anyway, good job. 











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #12376730 -

Why not? and Thank you!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376735 -

Apollyphelion said:
Why not? and Thank you!



Seen too many of yer Rube Goldberg contraptions before.  Nothin' against it, it just bores me.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg Reveiled! [Re: Learyfan]
    #12376736 -

Learyfan said:
I was just wondering when you were going to do another one.  Or maybe you have and I just haven't seen it.  Anyway, good job. 













I'm always going to do another!
The one before this one was the Fire Extinguisher.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #12376737 -

Mr. Cypher said:
Apollyphelion said:
Why not? and Thank you!



Seen too many of yer Rube Goldberg contraptions before.  Nothin' against it, it just bores me.



That's cool! It means they have presence!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376741 -

I have approximately thirty thousand N2O cartridges laying around in my apartment.  Gimme some cool ideas on what to do with 'em.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #12376746 -

Weld into statue of a spider.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12376754 -

:rofl: I totally would if I had welding equipment.  I am just a poor college kid.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: deCypher]
    #12378566 -

bump~!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unveiler-Rube Goldberg (Not yet Posted in this thread) [Re: Apollyphelion] * 2
    #12378677 -

Apolly, the progress I see in your work is astounding. Keep up the good work man, fucking incredible.

And wheres my cigarette case I gave you? :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Completing Rube Goldberg Series One (New Machine Inside!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,666 40 02/05/11 08:33 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Rate the Pythgoras Switch! (Rube Goldberg + Music Thread) Apollyphelion 750 10 11/14/09 09:49 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Apologizer-Rube Goldberg
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 5,634 39 05/20/09 08:19 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Random Letter Generator- Rube Goldberg (Ewwwww!)
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 5,306 32 04/07/09 03:23 AM
by Apollyphelion
* The LEtter C-Rube Goldberg, biatches! Apollyphelion 843 15 03/28/12 02:31 PM
by Jessica Swift
* Game Player-Rube Goldberg Apollyphelion 954 11 05/05/09 05:57 AM
by Apollyphelion
* The Ultimate Rube Goldberg Machine GoshAllMighty 757 4 02/01/10 12:03 AM
by Learyfan
* Weed Motivater-Rube Goldberg Machine
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 3,570 37 03/17/09 03:51 PM
by Apollyphelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,791 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.