Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
a poem *DELETED*
    #12363844 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: I was underage when I posted this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a poem [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12364277 -

DO IT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a poem [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12364519 -

Nice poem.

A little on the depressing side for my taste. But seems perfect for an open-mike night at a coffee shop.

Have any more?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a poem [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12364575 -

hey thanks man! :smile:

I don't. this was just a stream of consciousness poem I spilled to vent some emotion, i'm not really a poet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
140 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.