Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12327328 -

Anonymous #1 said:
does drugs, plays video games and wow, is skinny and is HOT

I'm dreaming.



or just a bitch that swallows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #12333800 -

Anonymous #29 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Move to a place where gaming is popular. I live in Orlando, full sail university has a gaming program. The hawt gamer chicks are a dime a dozen here. Mostly overrated though. They're all moody and clingy.



That school show be blown up, it would be doing the industry a favor and saving kids the heartache of being in debt and not being able to get a job in their field. Fuck Full Sail.




lol, you just described the entire American higher education system

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12335888 -

I want a girl that is skinny with big boobs :awesome: I fucking love girls like that. Who enjoys giving head and is funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #12347229 -

So.

Been seeing this girl lately.

20, skinny 5'2, DD's, she went to an audio engineering school (which I also have a degree in), perverted fucking sense of humour, plays guitar and sings in a sick band (which I also do). Smokes moderate amounts of weed, totally into my shrooming (and wants to trip with me), wants to screw 24/7, plays video games almost better than me, will randomly give me head for an hour while I watch TV, drinks beer, and has never once turned me down for a fuck. Little nympho.

We had sex in a parking lot in the back of my car last night. It was rockin.

It's weird. I can barely keep up.
6 times a day is getting exhausting.

My dream girl.

There is hope OP. Just hold out. They'll come your way.

And +1 on "Fuck Fullsail".

The engineering school I went to blows that place out of the water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12347235 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #32]
    #12348636 -

Mine smokes, is better at gaming, loves to trip with me, and is a mixed race hottie!!

Before me though she had never gamed. The ps2 was just sitting there. One day she asked what i had and i played God Of War for her, and she was hooked. Shes more into RPGs though.

Looking forward to Saturday, pods and gaming!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12348676 -

Anonymous #11 said:
i want a girl with long beefy mud flaps.



I got that now, trust me, its a hassle you don't want to deal with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12348776 -

Fuck dude, sounds like a keeper :thumbup:

good luck to you guys

I was once in love with this girl. Seemingly perfect. We broke up a couple years ago but I don't think I'll ever completely get over here. But :shrug: life moves on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #12352919 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: video games


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #12353769 -

Anonymous #35 said:
drop the video game expectation, and you'd have a feasible dream girl. and honestly - video games? wtf?
:awewtf:



Why knock video games, if that's what couples do together???

Thats what we do together, not like im locked in a room playing WoW or something like that....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #12353787 -

Anonymous #25 said:
i want two of these girls at the same time




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12353825 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #25 said:
i want two of these girls at the same time







Is that chick pregnant?  :awewtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12353853 -

oh well. maybe youre just looking for a skinny hot boy to do drugs and play video games with. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Give me your opinions on this online media degree program Anonymous 301 9 10/23/10 01:32 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,057 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 37 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.