Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12308476 -

I want a girl with a penis  :penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #12308635 -

i am a girl with a penis.....oh wait or am i a guy with boobs? i can never remember.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #12308674 -

duuuuuude. this chick exists and is a math tutor at my college.

she wears "I <3 Gaming" shirts to school, looks like Taylor Swift with tits, is brilliant, smokes and eats shrooms, and both of her parents (being college profs) party.

but the only issue..she just turned 18.

to young by half.....


sigh



but for one of you young punks, she does exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #12313708 -

Mmmmmmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12315219 -

Anonymous #1 said:
does drugs, plays video games and wow, is skinny and is HOT

I'm dreaming.



i know one but she has already dated my brother, so its off limits. and she lives in australia now anyways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12315391 -

Anonymous #14 said:
my girlfriend does drugs, can outsmoke me, and is pretty good lookin

she doesn't play video games though



Why people always say they can outsmoke someone or vice versa? There is no talent involved in inhaling smoke.  Its just as gay when someone says they can drink you under the table but at least that takes a little effort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12315625 -

Anonymous #20 said:
Anonymous #14 said:
my girlfriend does drugs, can outsmoke me, and is pretty good lookin

she doesn't play video games though



Why people always say they can outsmoke someone or vice versa? There is no talent involved in inhaling smoke.  Its just as gay when someone says they can drink you under the table but at least that takes a little effort.



this guy is a one hit and quit fella

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12315828 -

Anonymous #19 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
does drugs, plays video games and wow, is skinny and is HOT

I'm dreaming.



i know one but she has already dated my brother, so its off limits. and she lives in australia now anyways



Perfect! I live in Australia...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12315839 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I want a girl that stays drunk all the time



you dont want this. maybe for a night. but thats all those kind of girls are worth-- use em n lose em

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #12315847 -

on the other hand, I have the perfect girl who loves programming, unix and psychedelics... not to mention smokes wit me all the time :inlove3: :inlove3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #12315871 -

I want a girl who will laugh for no one else
When I'm away she puts her makeup on the shelf
When I'm away she never leaves the house
I want a girl who laughs for no one else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12316008 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
does drugs, plays video games and wow, is skinny and is HOT

I'm dreaming.



a buddy of mine has a skinny blond girlfriend that is 5'6" with natural D tits, has a full time job and pays for her own WoW account. She can smoke most of us under the table. He has your dream girl. Sorry bra



SHUT THE FUCK UP AND  :posttits:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #12318983 -

i want two of these girls at the same time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #12319066 -

my girls drinks,smokes and fucks hard. and she down for video games!

and shes fucking fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12319073 -

Anonymous #20 said:
Anonymous #14 said:
my girlfriend does drugs, can outsmoke me, and is pretty good lookin

she doesn't play video games though



Why people always say they can outsmoke someone or vice versa? There is no talent involved in inhaling smoke.  Its just as gay when someone says they can drink you under the table but at least that takes a little effort.



:hissyfit:

it just means she has built up a tolerance, get over it buddy.

Why do you say "gay" as an insult?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12319155 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I want a girl that stays drunk all the time



the professional term for this is a "Slut" i belive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #12319323 -

Actually the "professional" term would be alcoholic.... you just ended up with one that was also a slut :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #12319349 -

Anonymous #26 said:
my girls drinks,smokes and fucks hard. and she down for video games!

and shes fucking fine.



Bastard..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12325525 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Move to a place where gaming is popular. I live in Orlando, full sail university has a gaming program. The hawt gamer chicks are a dime a dozen here. Mostly overrated though. They're all moody and clingy.





Full Sail is the biggest waste of $60,000. That school show be blown up, it would be doing the industry a favor and saving kids the heartache of being in debt and not being able to get a job in their field. Fuck Full Sail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #12325747 -

my girl does all those things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Give me your opinions on this online media degree program Anonymous 301 9 10/23/10 01:32 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,057 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.