Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I want a girl that...
    #12303974 -

does drugs, plays video games and wow, is skinny and is HOT

I'm dreaming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12304002 -

She'd be to cool to even give you (or me) a second glance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12304037 -

If she existed that is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12304066 -

So get over yourself and find her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12304099 -

Anonymous #4 said:
So get over yourself and find her.



True?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12304101 -

Move to a place where gaming is popular. I live in Orlando, full sail university has a gaming program. The hawt gamer chicks are a dime a dozen here. Mostly overrated though. They're all moody and clingy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12304537 -

When I hear the term "Gamer" I automatically swap it for "waster" in my head.

So if you're looking for a stoner waster hot girl you can find a load of them in any given college campus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12304544 -

Im a recovered gamer. Those things fuck up people's lives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12304551 -

I want a girl that stays drunk all the time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12305235 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Im a recovered gamer. Those things fuck up people's lives.



Actually you are just a weak little bitch with no self control. you ruined your own life, faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12305270 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Actually you are just a weak little bitch with no self control. you ruined your own life, faggot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12305375 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I want a girl that stays drunk all the time



Are you fucking serious?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12305475 -

I want a girl who gets up early. I want a girl who stays up late.



I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12305487 -

i want a girl with long beefy mud flaps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12305579 -

Anonymous #1 said:
does drugs, plays video games and wow, is skinny and is HOT

I'm dreaming.



a buddy of mine has a skinny blond girlfriend that is 5'6" with natural D tits, has a full time job and pays for her own WoW account. She can smoke most of us under the table. He has your dream girl. Sorry bra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12305617 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
I want a girl that stays drunk all the time



Are you fucking serious?



i think its a led zeppelin lyric

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12305619 -

Sounds like you should start courting Mila Kunis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12305839 -

my girlfriend does drugs, can outsmoke me, and is pretty good lookin

she doesn't play video games though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12305868 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Move to a place where gaming is popular. I live in Orlando, full sail university has a gaming program. The hawt gamer chicks are a dime a dozen here. Mostly overrated though. They're all moody and clingy.



I live in Orlando.  Do you go to Full Sail?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a girl that... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12308167 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Move to a place where gaming is popular. I live in Orlando, full sail university has a gaming program. The hawt gamer chicks are a dime a dozen here. Mostly overrated though. They're all moody and clingy.



I live in Orlando.  Do you go to Full Sail?




No, a friend does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Give me your opinions on this online media degree program Anonymous 301 9 10/23/10 01:32 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,057 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.