Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
bpm spectrum
    #12279497 -

I was wondering if anyone knew off hand or maybe how to make a spectrum display for bpm's of a playlist or a mix, like it would scan a file or a playlist and display the bpm's like a wave spectrograph would display fq's. Maybe I'm thinking you could do something with Synthmaker/visual basic. not sure really, just think it would be a very usefull tool.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bpm spectrum [Re: snoot]
    #12285416 -

I don't know of any programs that would do it for you automatically, but you could always just fiddle with a metronome while listening to music, adjusting as necessary.

It's a bit convoluted and not really what you asked for, but if you're a musician (like i'm assuming) trying to establish a better understanding of timing this may even prove to be a more beneficial method.

...but if not, that's my 2 cents anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bpm spectrum [Re: Subconscious]
    #12285544 -

nono I know how to time quite well actually, what I wanted was just something that would map out the bpm's of tracks in a mix or a playlist.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* spotify playlist thread millzy 830 3 11/06/14 02:46 PM
by Dilsnique
* Fruity Loops Studio; step sequencer to playlist TheShroomHermit 2,786 8 04/18/05 08:43 PM
by Metatrad
* Tripping Playlist Anyone? Lizard Eyes 533 3 05/10/13 05:56 PM
by rudraksha
* Trip Playlists Two Dudes 404 2 11/18/12 10:12 AM
by sonorandose
* Sacred Knowledge: Hopkins Playlist for Psilocybin Studies Satya 1,855 4 12/29/19 09:44 AM
by SuperMario940
* Could you help me trim this day-long playlist down? Nodima 2,609 12 05/26/10 11:56 AM
by lillFish
* Trippy Playlist, Need help. claybob33 3,200 11 12/29/07 09:07 AM
by Clean
* Best Trip Playlist for the Outdoors? Finn The Human 627 3 07/30/12 10:19 AM
by coorslight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
319 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.