Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Chemtrails??
    #12231602 -

So the weather is finally nice people are out and about and
I look up are the sky and its just filled with this shit.

I have not dug too deep into the subject matter but it really
seems strange especially since they tend to have a cross
pattern.

What is ur take??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231616 -

it'll probably rain in the next few days. that's how it goes here. sometimes you can see it happen in the morning and watch the trails turn into gray clouds throughout the day. and then the weather is shitty for like 2 days.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12231636 -

the weather calls for rain sometime in the next couple days :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231643 -

see what im saying? you cant call it however you want, but that shit is not a coincidence as far as im concerned.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231646 -

What are people's concerns with them?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #12231665 -

SprewellSleeve said:
What are people's concerns with them?



Like I have said I have not looked into it too much
but some people think the government is kind of spraying
the people with some sort of chemical i guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231681 -

I heard if you stand on the equator you are sprayed with acid.








No I didn't.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231688 -

DeadHearts said:
SprewellSleeve said:
What are people's concerns with them?



Like I have said I have not looked into it too much
but some people think the government is kind of spraying
the people with some sort of chemical i guess.



germany does the same thing, only difference is theyve admitted to what theyre doing.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12231701 -

Olympus Mons said:
DeadHearts said:
SprewellSleeve said:
What are people's concerns with them?



Like I have said I have not looked into it too much
but some people think the government is kind of spraying
the people with some sort of chemical i guess.



germany does the same thing, only difference is theyve admitted to what theyre doing.



So they are trying to influence the weather?? Why not do it in
the desert?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #12231710 -

I think chem-trails are bullshiz, dude. They are criss crossed because of the amount of air traffic in modern day skies. There are just a lot of planes flying over you all the time, that you probably wouldn't ever notice or hear.


--------------------
.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231719 -

DeadHearts said:
Olympus Mons said:
DeadHearts said:
SprewellSleeve said:
What are people's concerns with them?



Like I have said I have not looked into it too much
but some people think the government is kind of spraying
the people with some sort of chemical i guess.



germany does the same thing, only difference is theyve admitted to what theyre doing.



So they are trying to influence the weather?? Why not do it in
the desert?



no clue. why would they do it anyway?


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12231742 -

Quote:
germany does the same thing, only difference is theyve admitted to what theyre doing.



Show me something that actually says that the German Government has admitted openly to spraying it's population with chemicals via airplanes.
Show me a link to a reputable news source (AKA not Alex Jones) that shows what you said.


--------------------
.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12231748 -

YellowDesertSun said:
I think chem-trails are bullshiz, dude. They are criss crossed because of the amount of air traffic in modern day skies. There are just a lot of planes flying over you all the time, that you probably wouldn't ever notice or hear.



yeah but I see airplanes up there high as fuck and they do not
produce these trails. i would hope these is a rational explanation
but i do not remember seeing these trails when I was younger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12231753 -

YellowDesertSun said:
Quote:
germany does the same thing, only difference is theyve admitted to what theyre doing.



Show me something that actually says that the German Government has admitted openly to spraying it's population with chemicals via airplanes.
Show me a link to a reputable news source (AKA not Alex Jones) that shows what you said.



He never said that. hes saying it influences weather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12231763 -

Olympus Mons said:
germany does the same thing, only difference is theyve admitted to what theyre doing.



What did Germany say, specifically?


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231770 -

http://www.bariumblues.com/

Not gonna read this site now, but here's a link for people who don't know much about it like me.


--------------------

Edited by SprewellSleeve (03/19/10 02:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12231775 -

Jet engines leave particulate, water condenses on the particulate, forming contrails.

Contrails have been shown at least once to influence climate.

Cloud seeding is exactly that.

They do not spray us with reptilian illuminati juice with passenger jets, however.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #12231780 -

MushroomTrip said:
Olympus Mons said:
germany does the same thing, only difference is theyve admitted to what theyre doing.



What did Germany say, specifically?



Ok I now ask this thread be moved since it will be anyways.
I just goolged the shit.

Heres what the wiki says about it....

"The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some contrails are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials.[1] As a result, federal agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation.[1][2][3] The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by government agencies and scientists around the world.[4][5][6]"

Cant say I would be surprised :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #12231789 -

Mchaggis said:
Jet engines leave particulate, water condenses on the particulate, forming contrails.

Contrails have been shown at least once to influence climate.

Cloud seeding is exactly that.

They do not spray us with reptilian illuminati juice with passenger jets, however.



Then why is it that they do not release this particulate
constantly?? Would the planes have to be at a certain altitude??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chemtrails?? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12231791 -

DeadHearts said:
He never said that. hes saying it influences weather.



So those chemicals have something in them that produces rain 48 hours after? Why do you think someone would want to start the rain like that, what purpose would it serve? What's the chemical reaction that has an effect so long after the trails are spread in the air, how do you explain this happens? Are those substances gathering the right winds and clouds in order to make rain happen?


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
satyr 8,649 104 10/01/08 11:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* chemtrails distortopia 783 3 02/22/05 10:04 AM
by TinTree
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDoom 6,292 53 02/05/08 02:45 AM
by Crasher
* To Whom it May Concern,
( 1 2 all )
40oz 1,853 36 05/18/07 05:33 AM
by mndfreeze
* Anyone else hear listen to Jefferson Airplane? Shroom_Herder 1,187 12 12/19/04 01:01 PM
by Phychotron
* Jefferson Airplane
( 1 2 3 all )
glimmi 7,921 48 11/28/12 04:52 AM
by gonzo422
* Chemtrails in the Sky. . . Very Importent
( 1 2 all )
alchino23 2,348 20 07/17/07 10:33 AM
by xeallos
* chemtrails Vvellum 1,732 13 02/22/05 01:50 PM
by Teragon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,453 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.