Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Oncidium NOT ceboletta :(
    #12213855 -

Last sunday, my mom made me so fucking happy!!!

It was the end of the day, I was about to go out for rehearsal then I go outside to give her goodbye and I see it - a big, blooming Oncidium ceboletta orchid, glowing yellow towards me, I was astonished.

I got the best mom eva.

Pictures will come when I get my new camera in a couple months, I refuse myself to play with my old one, I became a camera snob I think.


FH

Edited by felixhigh (03/18/10 07:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: felixhigh]
    #12213939 -

good find. and i wanna see pics. :waits:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: ferrel_human]
    #12214025 -

Leave it to your mom to know what to get you.  Best my mom ever did for me was buy me a $40 Ariocarpus fissuratus :laugh:

EDIT:
And where's the pics?!


--------------------

Edited by PoC (03/16/10 05:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: felixhigh]
    #12214794 -

felixhigh said:
Pictures will come when I get my new camera in a couple months, I refuse myself to play with my old one, I became a camera snob I think.

FH



If I catch a sunny day I may take a preview shot, cuz my cam is only going to arrive in the beginning of May.

She paid like US$20 for it. Thats almost for free, for a collector. And she is orchid collector too, among other things, so she knows her shit as well.


FH

Edited by felixhigh (03/16/10 06:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: felixhigh]
    #12215180 -

...guess I musta forgot that part of the post :lol:  Camera snob!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: PoC]
    #12215888 -

my mom gave me a 25 dollar bonsai which is really sweet,. that was before her church kiddnapped her and turned her into a zombie slave.:rolleyes:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: ferrel_human]
    #12215934 -

Damn, thats sad.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: felixhigh]
    #12217437 -

don't i know.

and felix, you shouldn't be a camera snob. i have a hard disk camcorder tha also takes pictures. shitty to say the least but then i could never show my people here the most beautiful plants i have.

i still want to see them you know. :waits:some more.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: ferrel_human]
    #12219691 -

Alright, I'll take some shitty pics if I get any sun tomorrow.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: felixhigh]
    #12219942 -

I was just admiring pics of Oncidium after doing a google image search... fucking incredible man... one of the most amazing flowers I have ever seen...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: theMallacht]
    #12222371 -

Holy crap, I found it's not really ceboleta. Its another Oncidium. Still my love for it hasn't diminished.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: felixhigh]
    #12223687 -

they are beautiful anyways. i checked those both on yahoo images and they are killer flowers. the kind you just want to :whacker:. for reals.:wink:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: ferrel_human]
    #12226360 -

Irie,
Ceboletta's are easily ID by their terete leaves, which look like spring onions....
I have not found it to be an active plant! Damn!
You got a photo?
Respect
Z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: Zaka]
    #12226524 -

pics!  do you guys ever fert them or do you do tissue cultures and all that.


--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oncidium ceboletta [Re: the man]
    #12226957 -

Yeah, I checked the leaves better today, they're not onion-like, I think I've got something else.

Still pretty damn good looking, I took a few pics, gonna download them soon (been super busy).


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Oncidium ceboletta or Oncidium longifolium - Hikuri Orchid
( 1 2 all )
Teotzlcoatl 4,412 32 10/08/07 07:46 PM
by royer
* Fabeled trippy orchid - Oncidium cebolleta/Oncidium longifolium/Hikuri ManicMongrel 11,091 16 01/28/12 05:29 AM
by ManicMongrel
* oncidium cebolleta soylent_green 3,437 14 01/15/03 12:40 PM
by soylent_green
* Camera Recommendations ...? Dr. uarewotueat 2,728 19 10/01/07 03:39 AM
by Nalim
* NEW CAMERA pics royer 814 7 10/08/07 03:17 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* So I have this new camera... jds 533 8 02/12/09 06:38 PM
by AgingHippy
* Psychoactive Plants in Idaho *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Dzordanas 3,923 26 12/11/15 08:08 AM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Your Perfect Garden ~ 2007 Teotzlcoatl 1,129 5 07/07/07 02:00 PM
by Teotzlcoatl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
933 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.