Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!!
    #12038990 -

...If the car starts.

I'm calling him Vinny.


--------------------
My job makes me unhappy but that's alright because
when I get home I get in my spaceship and she
tells me everything is going to be OK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: medsn]
    #12039024 -

Have fun with the kitty!!!


Cats are the best! A lot of people talk shit about cats and go on about how they suck and all but once you own a cat you'll see how awesome cats are!


Make sure to play with it a lot and give it a lot of attention as a kitty. Get it a few toys to play with too.



You'll have fun watching the kitten growing up into a fully grown hunter killer cat :laugh: . It's awesome to just sit down and watch what the cat does, all the ways it looks for to get on top of something if they can't just from the ground. Cats are very smart and sneaky too :laugh:


Post pics if you get it :smile:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: hpi]
    #12039037 -

I've been wanting a cat for YEARS.
I've been and bought him a little collar today, and a nice fleecy blanket for his new bed. He is going to be mega spoilt.
Feels like Christmas!!

Pics will follow. If, as I say, the car starts in the morning.
I'm going to be mega disappointed if it doesn't :frown:


--------------------
My job makes me unhappy but that's alright because
when I get home I get in my spaceship and she
tells me everything is going to be OK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: medsn]
    #12039043 -

:lol: @ the blanket for his bed.


Cats tend to rule the house hold and go/do what they want. Hes gonna go in his bed but hes also gonna go sleep in/on everything. They find ways into everything and find all the warmest most comfortable places. Hes gonna go sleep on you're bed and couches as well as his bed :lol:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: medsn]
    #12039045 -

Kevin is a good name :datass:


--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.


Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: ThaiTea]
    #12039051 -

i would get two so it isnt bored


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: hpi]
    #12039053 -

hpi said:
:lol: @ the blanket for his bed.


Cats tend to rule the house hold and go/do what they want. Hes gonna go in his bed but hes also gonna go sleep in/on everything. They find ways into everything and find all the warmest most comfortable places. Hes gonna go sleep on you're bed and couches as well as his bed :lol:



Im looking forward to the snuggles.


--------------------
My job makes me unhappy but that's alright because
when I get home I get in my spaceship and she
tells me everything is going to be OK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: ohmatic]
    #12039083 -

Cats don't tend to get bored on their own. It depends what kind of cat you get. Some need more attention then others.


I have 1 cat who's 10 years old and shes not bored,  shes always finding crazy cat things to do. Shes 10 years old and is still running around jumping onto and off everything! She has this spot that's 7 feet up, she jumps from that 7 feet spot when she wants to get off. What the fuck! :eek:


Here's my kitty, shes a little Tiger! :



--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Edited by hpi (02/16/10 10:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: hpi]
    #12039453 -

hpi said:
Cats don't tend to get bored on their own. It depends what kind of cat you get. Some need more attention then others.


I have 1 cat who's 10 years old and shes not bored,  shes always finding crazy cat things to do. Shes 10 years old and is still running around jumping onto and off everything! She has this spot that's 7 feet up, she jumps from that 7 feet spot when she wants to get off. What the fuck! :eek:


Here's my kitty, shes a little Tiger! :






raaaaawr

Get teh fuck back. nopix kthx bai!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: Dionili]
    #12039467 -

i like normal people names for pets. Vinny is cool. i think im going to name my next dog George.

never liked cats. im more of dog person :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: medsn]
    #12039469 -

medsn said:
Im looking forward to the snuggles.



Now you're just putting the pussy on a pedestal. :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: frith]
    #12039470 -

:catfrog: :shakecat:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: Envix]
    #12039474 -

:awepuss:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: Jair]
    #12039487 -



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: Envix]
    #12039493 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: Jair]
    #12039505 -

u have to eat some acid with ur kitty... some of the craziest shit ive ever seen was with my cat. it was just standing there and did a backflip. i thought i was just peaking but my brother and girlfriend saw it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: madsick]
    #12039590 -

Cats are very sensitive to peoples energy and are very good with giving off great vibes too. Tripping with my old cat was one of the most strange experiances of my life. A must do ultra bonding experiance


--------------------
:tripmolecule::awecid2::awecid2::tripmolecule:]KILLEER TOFFUUUUUU!!!!
love life and live loving


Wizard of the Night

~Peace Love and Hippy Shit~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs]
    #12045502 -

Told you! His name is Moo




--------------------
My job makes me unhappy but that's alright because
when I get home I get in my spaceship and she
tells me everything is going to be OK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: frith]
    #12045767 -

frith said:
i like normal people names for pets. Vinny is cool. i think im going to name my next dog George.

never liked cats. im more of dog person :shrug:


Cats are just selfish and do what they want. At least dogs can protect you instead of hiding under your bed :rofl2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting a kitten tomorrow!! [Re: medsn]
    #12045792 -

medsn said:
...If the car starts.

I'm calling him Vinny.



Kittens are good eating if done right.

Other than that, they're not good for much.

Well, maybe for training attack dogs.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Unfortunately we do not have any kittens
( 1 2 all )
Jalruza 3,667 21 03/30/06 10:55 AM
by PurpleKush
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* 2 Faced Kitten Irradiated_Feces 751 5 06/20/05 10:32 AM
by ForestTrip
* Spiral and her 6 kittens (pictures)
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,790 28 05/31/05 11:09 PM
by InsatiableThirst
* I found a kitten! [PICS ADDED]
( 1 2 all )
Meph 4,602 26 10/05/09 05:15 PM
by purified
* Happy Independence Day!!!
( 1 2 all )
emptywisdom 2,512 21 07/04/05 02:14 PM
by Noetical
* getting a kitten to calm down? blacksabbathrulz 1,257 17 09/11/05 10:05 PM
by License_to_Chill
* mine and 3DSHROOMS's new kittens
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 3,739 39 08/24/03 07:22 PM
by Little Shroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,304 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.