Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I love Jerry Garcia's folk/traditional songs/covers [Re: christdriver]
    #11953990 -

christdriver said:
i honestly cant stand the dead in general, but can listen to his folk/traditional/bluegrass/etc. material and actually enjoy it.



Ok cool, thanks for your contribution.

The Maker



Mission in the Rain



--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love Jerry Garcia's folk/traditional songs/covers [Re: publicenemy1]
    #11954171 -

I LOVE Peggy-O!  The other covers people mentioned here are great too, but Peggy-O has to be my favorite.  The version in the OP from 6-26-94 is excellent.  Actually, that whole concert is great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love Jerry Garcia's folk/traditional songs/covers [Re: esyflyr]
    #11954311 -

I suggest you pick up Pure Jerry: Marin Veterans Memorial Auditorium, 2/28/86.



--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love Jerry Garcia's folk/traditional songs/covers [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #11954467 -

Yah man, folk/trad songs are my favorite thing to hear.  Especially by JGB.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love Jerry Garcia's folk/traditional songs/covers [Re: memes]
    #11954670 -

Anybody know a good link for some JGB shows to download?  I used to have tons and tons of shows but lost em in the last computer crash:frown:


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love Jerry Garcia's folk/traditional songs/covers [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #11957976 -

DirtMcgirt said:
Anybody know a good link for some JGB shows to download?  I used to have tons and tons of shows but lost em in the last computer crash:(



http://bt.etree.org/

or more specifically: http://bt.etree.org/?searches=garcia&cat=0


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jerry Garcia interview Ripple 1,023 2 06/21/03 05:24 PM
by tomatoes
* Ken Kesey and Jerry Garcia Mp3's *DELETED* LearyfanS 2,393 13 07/20/03 10:23 AM
by kindkesey
* Wo0T! i went to a jerry garcia art show zandorf 1,346 6 05/12/03 05:37 PM
by zandorf
* Jerry Garcia autopsy doll - I think that's fucking sick!!!
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 4,899 31 05/08/04 07:47 PM
by Ripple
* When Jerry Garcia died and took all those people to heaven
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 2,880 23 12/07/03 07:44 AM
by OldSpice
* Jerry Garcia -Fillmore acid test interview from 1-8-66 (mp3) LearyfanS 2,549 16 01/16/04 10:09 AM
by Learyfan
* The Art of Jerry Garcia kosmic_charlie 1,790 14 05/01/03 12:17 PM
by Ripple
* My Jerry Garcia Memorial Page! *DELETED* Demon 533 2 07/12/03 09:32 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,701 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.