Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
New NOS energy drink, actually worked!
    #8384592 -

I don't know if it was the having no food at all in me and a whole lot of amps in me at the time but I drank one of those new bigger NOS energy drinks last night and needless to say it woke me the fuck up and gave me a kick in the ass!

Heres the ingredients :

Regular Version (Canada): Medicinal (per 650mL): Taurine 2750mg, Caffeine 343mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5.5mg, Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 16.5mcg

Non-Medicnal: Carbonated Water, Sugar/Glucose-Fructose, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Natural Flavour, Colour, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Sucralose. Contains (per 650mL) 16mg Sucralose

It's a 22oz can or resealable bottle I should say bc it is.

When I felt it wake me right up I took a look on the side of the can and noticed an amount of caffeine I don't think ive ever seen in an emergy drink before. Im not to familiar with Taurine dosages so I don't know if that's a high dose as well.

Anyways this is a useless post and coming down rant about a good energy drink.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: hpi]
    #8384596 -

energyfiend says 250mg of caffeine.

If you're really a man you'll go with "Fixx" and down 500mg.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: badchad]
    #8384599 -

that's a fuckload of caffeine. If you drink a whole pot of coffee of 10 cups, that's like a gram of caffeine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #8384711 -

Mmmmmm . . . Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: antiPock]
    #8384947 -

LOL, I love that shit.

It's soo much damn caffeine. I have to pee forever after drinking a bottle or two of those.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: Rekkuzo]
    #8385163 -

Rockstar Punched works damn good.......hell i'm drinking it now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: em_bre_O]
    #8385169 -

"Black" V is the best energy drink I have ever tasted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: Alfred321]
    #8385277 -

Bawls.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: robbyberto]
    #8385281 -

robbyberto said:
Bawls.






--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: robbyberto]
    #8385313 -

Downing an energy drink right after smoking some pot is interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: AegentMonty]
    #8388932 -

it's not a lot of caffeine, ive taken 1500mg's of caffeine a couple times and didnt' rlly feel awake just massive heart pain.

But this drink with less caffeine and some other stuff woke me right up. I think it's bc of all the amp buildup + on it at the time that any upper would just bring me back up.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: circularvortex]
    #8388948 -

circularvortex said:
robbyberto said:
Bawls.








Bawls tastes kind of like sprite remix, minus the gay.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: robbyberto]
    #8388970 -

Bawls is olllld..

10 years ago LAN Parties gave them out :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: AegentMonty]
    #8388974 -

AegentMonty said:
Downing an energy drink right after smoking some pot is interesting.



ya its chill, u blaze, take a shot, chase it with energy, blaze, repeat
thats wut we call freshman year


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: Coaster]
    #8388982 -

stop drinking coffee and other energy drinks and you won't need them anymore.

i used to drink a shit tons of coffee all the time, and i would still get tired throughout the day.

now i don't drink any caffeine and i feel fine all day.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8388991 -

duh
everything in moderation


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: Coaster]
    #8389023 -

Monster Khaos Orange is the best energy drink available.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: hpi]
    #11787597 -

hpi said:
I don't know if it was the having no food at all in me and a whole lot of amps in me at the time but I drank one of those new bigger NOS energy drinks last night and needless to say it woke me the fuck up and gave me a kick in the ass!

Heres the ingredients :

Regular Version (Canada): Medicinal (per 650mL): Taurine 2750mg, Caffeine 343mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5.5mg, Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 16.5mcg

Non-Medicnal: Carbonated Water, Sugar/Glucose-Fructose, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Natural Flavour, Colour, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Sucralose. Contains (per 650mL) 16mg Sucralose

It's a 22oz can or resealable bottle I should say bc it is.

When I felt it wake me right up I took a look on the side of the can and noticed an amount of caffeine I don't think ive ever seen in an emergy drink before. Im not to familiar with Taurine dosages so I don't know if that's a high dose as well.

Anyways this is a useless post and coming down rant about a good energy drink.



yuck and yuck...disodium edta...to allow quicker absorbtion...unnatural

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: Stranga]
    #11787607 -

lol. You bumped an almost 2 year old thread :cheer:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NOS energy drink, actually worked! [Re: Stranga]
    #11787611 -

lol over a year old thread?




:raccoon:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Would this possibly work?? TriptopinkFloyd 1,749 13 12/16/02 05:45 PM
by eltardo
* I am Drinking Whiskey! Earth_Droid 1,402 15 02/11/03 03:00 PM
by AJ420
* What type of tea do you suggest to drink?
( 1 2 all )
boO 5,966 31 02/20/03 12:19 PM
by Morphrying
* just pics from work
( 1 2 3 all )
frogsheath 12,106 40 12/20/02 11:11 AM
by AJ420
* no more pot. Larrythescaryrex 2,076 15 10/18/02 03:52 PM
by Cubieman420
* this was found in my work scotsman1 1,330 13 12/07/02 09:47 AM
by Mr Wobblehead
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST vatoloco 1,581 8 06/21/22 12:03 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,503 topic views. 4 members, 208 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.