Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Cool tone matrix site I stumbled
    #11767525 -

Kind of a cool website. You pick out little square lights which makes a repetitive tone. Kind of fun to play around with. I'm stoned and bored haha
:gethigh:
Cool tone matrix

Stumbleupon is the greatest thing under the shroomery. Does anyone have any cool sites they have stumbled?


:fixed haha sorry, I'm :vaped:

Edited by DeliciousVinyl (01/04/10 08:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #11767583 -

it seems like it would be an awesome site if the link worked


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: kintos]
    #11767610 -

I just made the coolest song ever. Is there a way to share?


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Edited by gzuf (01/04/10 08:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: gzuf]
    #11767716 -

Here is one i made.

Nudge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #11767842 -

http://inudge.net/inudge#/7rok

here's mine messin around


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShockValue]
    #11770437 -

ShockValue said:
http://inudge.net/inudge#/7rok

here's mine messin around



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #11770446 -

Wow thats wicked :vaped: thanx


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #11770486 -

lol this things c00l

Here's somthing i made

http://www.inudge.net/inudge#/jyta


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11770502 -

Booo.. It erased my creation.


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShockValue]
    #11770508 -

New one

Just made this one. hehe :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11770539 -

swastikas sound lovely

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11770599 -

cool site! This will come in handy.

Check it.  http://inudge.net/inudge#/jhsy


--------------------
,
                Apple butter toast is nice,...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: cosmictaco]
    #11770718 -

Cool site thanks... I've never seen a multi layered matrix before!..


Check it guys.. heres i quickie i did...
http://embed.inudge.net/nudge.swf?ref=http://electronicablips.dailyradar.com/story/nudge-tone-matrix
Play at 60 bpm!!!!

btw.. nice one shockValue!


--------------------

Edited by Ryan07 (01/05/10 03:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: Ryan07]
    #11770741 -

Man, all these are blank for me now.  Must be my stupid Internet Explorer browser here at work.

They all worked fine last night on Google Chrome.


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShockValue]
    #11770783 -

holy shit that must be a new upgraded version this thing kicks ass. :awedrugs:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShockValue]
    #11770786 -

How do I record?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: cosmictaco]
    #11770794 -



--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11770810 -

I must know how do record!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11770860 -

oh yeahhhh

http://inudge.net/inudge#/4paz



untz untz untz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool tone matrix site I stumbled [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11771134 -

Jimtown said:
I must know how do record!




After you make it how you like it. Pause the song, then click "get + share" up at the right. And copy the link.

pretty proud of this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Every cool movie I've ever seen
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,455 24 05/03/09 02:36 PM
by unretarded
* Cool alive or dead site Chills420 version2 680 3 02/19/03 05:03 AM
by BOBs
* mine and 3DSHROOMS's new kittens
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 3,739 39 08/24/03 07:22 PM
by Little Shroom
* There is a FLAW in the MATRIX!
( 1 2 all )
Its Pat 2,535 20 04/02/04 12:44 AM
by felix
* Cool thing about a song from the Matrix Reloaded Snape 825 4 05/29/04 01:53 PM
by DF2K
* This really cool witch lady i know Dreamer987 571 3 10/27/03 03:48 AM
by Jackal
* Trippy flash site Edame 763 2 09/24/03 12:59 PM
by Grovesk8ter
* ftp sites oDin 680 4 07/25/03 02:27 AM
by oDin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,794 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.