Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11717408 -

I would ask the aliens to eliminate pretentious bullshit threads like this so that nobody would have to read them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11717452 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Your children however would bear the gaping scars of my actions.




thats why we call that "their problem"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11717613 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I'd ask them to get rid of NOM NOM NOM and lolcats and generally every internet meme ever created.



Anonymous #2 said:
I would ask the aliens to eliminate pretentious bullshit threads like this so that nobody would have to read them.



pretentiousness - ostentation: lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity

what, are you 'above' lolcats and nom nom nom? How is this thread pretentious. So far, you're the one who sounds like the elitist douchebag.

Memes are important cultural artifacts that deserve recognition. Trying to disregard them is being pompous, puffed up, and vain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11717653 -

Anonymous #1 said:
The intentions of the -weak thing was to weed out people who cannot look past those perceptions - who think they are to great and would sully this post.



Anonymous #5 said:
So far, you're the one who sounds like the elitist douchebag..



NOM NOM NOM didn't even make sense in this context. It was just there, like saying "as it were". Kinda detracts from the "deep thoughts only" request.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11717753 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11717854 -

I would ask to experience toe-curling orgasmic pleasure 24/7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11718898 -

I would ask for them to remove my emotions that are remnants of our primal ancestry; jealousy, vindictiveness, greed, lust, desire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11718928 -

i would just masturbate in front of the aliens to teach THEM about the human mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11718936 -

oh yeah number nine give me a :highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11718937 -

oh wait nevermind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11719152 -

I would ask them to make me telepathic so I could read peoples thoughts out loud and make them feel uncomfortable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11720901 -

I would also ask them to make a person find particularily physically attractive to have identical experiences to me.

That way there is hardly any room for conflicts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11729832 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
I would like to be less susceptible to anxiety and anguish. I would like to be able to tone down or crank up these mindstates at will, and I also would like to be able to bring myself into a nondrug MDMA state, for as deep as I want and as long as I want, without side effects.


Oh btw,

Quote:
Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply.



makes you come off as an arrogant prick, and they will apply anyway so :shrug:



^^^this, pretty much.



Would you be at all surprised if it turned out OP in this post is OP in this one--->http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11666452
?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11729903 -

I'd ask for Focus and a Pragmatic point of view. :ronpaul::scream:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothetical scenerio - Weak minded and weak hearted need not apply. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11729914 -

I'd ask to be the last to die in the Ron Paulocaust.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Am I a pedophile
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,601 99 09/14/10 12:00 AM
by Anonymous
* Hoarding Drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,307 44 04/06/12 06:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Too scared of psychedelics anymore :( Anonymous 805 7 03/05/18 12:02 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
754 topic views. 0 members, 24 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.