Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Hoarding Drugs
    #15630798 -

I like my DMT.  I fear one day mimosa hostilis will be difficult to get my greasy hands on and even though other plants contain DMT I want to know I have a steady supply of easily extractable for the rest of my life.  I've acquired about 7 kilograms of mimosa hostilis.  These are wrapped in black plastic bags and vacuum sealed tightly, there ain't an atom of oxygen in those bags.  I doubt there will be too much degradation.  I figure each kilogram has at least 100 oral trips at 100mg each so that is 700 oral trips of material.  At two trips per month it will last me 28 years.  Why do I feel like I still need more?  I want a few more kilograms.  That makes sense, right?  Am I retarded or just lucky that I am able to get a lifetime's worth of my favorite drug?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15630894 -

irrational fear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15631084 -

What's the irrational fear?  That MHRB will become difficult to get?  It entirely plausible, all we need is a few high profile news stories or a rich person's kid getting caught with it.  With the swipe of a pen, its gone.  Or customs might get the unofficial memo.  Ebay got the memo and they swiftly moved to ban all sales.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15631099 -

If you think what you're doing is rational, why post about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #15631118 -

I don't see too many discussions about this topic and was interested in hearing if others do similar things or if I'm just really nuts and obsessed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15631145 -

Anonymous #1 said:
...I've acquired about 7 kilograms of mimosa hostilis...



:rofl: 7kg??? Thats plenty mate :laugh:

I can totally relate to the need to stock up, but yeah I reckon 7kg is enough, surely?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15631174 -

2 more kilograms and I'll be able to sleep soundly at night and know I'm all set.  Just two more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15631253 -

Anonymous #1 said:
2 more kilograms and I'll be able to sleep soundly at night and know I'm all set.  Just two more.



:rofl2:

One day, years down the track, you'll be looking at your huge stash of bark and you'll think to yourself: '9kg of MHRB, what the fuck was I thinking?!!.' lol

Nah just kidding. If you need 9kg, then get it. What ever makes you happy man... you're probably right. In a few years it will prolly become hard to get then everyone'll be kicken themselves they didn't stock up too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15631287 -

Imagine me tripping on this stuff for the next thirty odd years.  I'll be near 70 years old.  Jeez, I wonder if I'll ever get sick of it.  They'll probably put me in the insane asylum before I reach that tender old age if I keep diving into hyperspace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15632381 -

I think I know who #1 is :lol: :rofl2:

Fuck it, if you're not hurting financially, do it. One day soon you'll be king shit DMT. Worse case scenerio, when it is illegal and you need money that'll be worth well over what you paid for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15632584 -

You are not going to eat DMT twice a month for 28 years.  You have enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15632638 -

Do an epic MHRB giveaway in the marketplace :awethumb:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15632687 -

OP is joe molloy.

Get more MHRB.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #15632694 -

I also have a lifetime of cactus at my disposal, but that's too much info because I want to keep my identity secret on the shroomery.  Shame runs deep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15656041 -

Halle-fucking-lujah.  I just got two more kilos in.  I am good to go for the rest of my life.  I wonder how much of it I'll actually use before shit-canning the whole stash.  You know,  two years ago I dumped numerous kilos of powder after a bad trip.  This time, no matter what, I'll give myself a two week cooling off period if I get the urge to abandon ship. 

I feel a sense of fulfillment, accomplishment, and a peace finally as I know that as I reach my 70s, I'll still have plenty of DMT left to fuck that nursing home up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15656057 -

Seriously...how much have you spent on the mhrb?

Would you be opposed to just buying a pack of lsd sheets?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15656076 -

Anonymous #2 said:
irrational fear




Oh yeah? Why don't you get us some 2C-B then huh?

Can't? Tough titty. I got some. Ninja? No, I stocked up when it was available (mid 90s) because I knew it was going to run out.
I was right.

Now I know what the legendary Nexus is, I can take it even now, and you'll NEVER know how awesome it is.

See? That's planning ahead.

All this splendor..

Spore syringes through the mail
buying trichocereus cuttings
buying MHRB

In a few years thats all gone, and the people who dont act now will lose it and the people who miss the bus miss the bus forever.

Why do you think vVv is spreading those trichocereus, ephedra mimosa and woodrose seeds? This loophole is going to close. These plant parts will be deemed illegal and what you do with them then will be a felony.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15656090 -

If I had access to LSD, I'd buy tons of that too.  When I was in college, I bought sheets of acid and indulged too often which eventually resulted in over a week-long psychosis.  That was a miserable week and a half.  We all thought I'd be retarded for the rest of my life, but I gradually floated out of it.  Ouch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15656108 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
irrational fear




Oh yeah? Why don't you get us some 2C-B then huh?

Can't? Tough titty. I got some. Ninja? No, I stocked up when it was available (mid 90s) because I knew it was going to run out.
I was right.

Now I know what the legendary Nexus is, I can take it even now, and you'll NEVER know how awesome it is.

See? That's planning ahead.



Smart guy, a man after my own heart.  In a decade or so when people are being poisoned by trying to extract DMT from grasses and weeds and wondering what DMT is like, I'll be perched high on my pedestal spitting my psychedelic nonsense while shaking a gallon of lye, naptha, and MHRB.



Quote:
Spore syringes through the mail
buying trichocereus cuttings
buying MHRB




THESE ARE THE GOLDEN YEARS!!!!  Don't you understand?!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hoarding Drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15656162 -

Quote:
THESE ARE THE GOLDEN YEARS!!!!  Don't you understand?!!!!



You're saying this to a guy who stocked up on several life supplies of psychedelics who decentralized their storage so it can't be wiped out with a raid.

I know, bro :hugitout:

What you need to do is bury some of your MHRB in several places. If you get your precious 9kg and keep it at home you're just 1 bust away from having nothing. Decentralize storage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deleted Anonymous 1,003 10 04/02/18 08:11 PM
by Anonymous
* I want to be a rich bitch
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,207 31 09/23/07 06:28 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,307 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.