Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
drunk munchies
    #11701721 -

is it just me or does ervy  one not crave food when dunk? food is awesome when you start eating, but i never feel the need to eat. but when i do its:awedance:

kinda fucked upo the italics but whAT ever man


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Salomon]
    #11701746 -

sex munchies


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Salomon]
    #11701754 -

I've always gotten the munchies when I'm drunk. It's exponentially increased when I smoke and drink.  :awesome:

Also, it seems to be worse when I'm drunk on beer, not liquor. Which is kind of weird because you'd think beer would fill me up..? :wtf:

Kratom also gives me the munchies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Adamist]
    #11701769 -

My drunk munchies are far worse than my stoned munchies.  That is all I have to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Jordanian]
    #11701777 -

I feel you on that one... :hotidea:


--------------------

:sun:Variety is the spice of life!:sun:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Salomon]
    #11701778 -

I wouldn't even call it the munchies.  I literally take whatever food I made and inhale it.  I'm one step away from slicing my stomach open and just cramming it in there and bypassing the whole mastication process.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Adamist]
    #11701780 -

Yeah but after i eat i usually sober up so i put it off. You think weed and alcohol is bad, try weed and benzos. There is no end to the hunger...


--------------------
Why can't we not be sober?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Jordanian]
    #11701789 -

It's all about the Chicken McNuggets when I drink.:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Newbie]
    #11701806 -

Newbie said:
I wouldn't even call it the munchies.  I literally take whatever food I made and inhale it.  I'm one step away from slicing my stomach open and just cramming it in there and bypassing the whole mastication process.



hahaha so true, inhalation is the best way to describe it,
not "eating" pshh.
Im on my way to getting some drunk munchies right now...:alc:
this drink is goooooooooooooood, and strong.:aweoverdose:


--------------------

Synchronicity is an ever present reality
for those who have eyes to see.


Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness
without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: lost in Ummagumma]
    #11701832 -

I :heart: the Drunchies!


--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.


Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Newbie]
    #11701849 -

Beer causes the most intense munchies sometimes especially when paired with pot. Although, I have noticed that liquor has the opposite effect on my appetite(maybe that's why girls choose liquor over beer). My theory is that beer has the same effect on your blood sugar as sugar does, so as a result of a blood sugar spike you would crave food especially carb filled foods like pizza and chips. I do find that when I eat after drinking that I get full easier but maybe that's just me.


--------------------

"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown." -Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: LadySativa]
    #11701924 -

Chinese food is awesome when drunk.


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Salomon]
    #11701938 -

Ive ordered a 14 patty cheeseburger from McDonald's when i was drunk :nonono: never again.


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Salomon]
    #11701948 -

Yup, every time I get drunk or even tipsy I get insane cravings for anything with cheese in or on it.  Or I'll just eat straight cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11701952 -

ShroomMan420 said:
Ive ordered a 14 patty cheeseburger from McDonald's when i was drunk :nonono: never again.



:awesomenod:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Salomon]
    #11701993 -

lol It was good till i got to the middle then i was just eating the meat, Needed more cheese and pickles and plus with being really drunk i felt like i was gonna puke after i ate it all.


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Jordanian]
    #11702025 -

Jordanian said:
My drunk munchies are far worse than my stoned munchies.  That is all I have to say.




Yup...Drunchies can be rather over powering at times.


Which ultimately leads to a run to Taco Bell...In & Out...Or an ordered Pizza.


And after i eat i'm almost always done drinking.


That's why i always try to have some chips or something like sunflower seeds to just light weight munch on all night to keep my drunchies in check...Rather than waiting and inhaling a bunch of food at once.


:drinklager:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Salomon]
    #11702071 -

I always crave loaded baked potato flavored pringles when im drunk.


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: Connor4050]
    #11702091 -

huge breakfast burrito w/ sour cream and grip loads of green sauce over here.


--------------------




[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drunk munchies [Re: TheBandit]
    #11702109 -

unless i purposely didn't eat before drinking, food just makes me feel nauseous once i'm drunk


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drunk munchies NewbieS 734 3 05/24/07 01:54 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Amazing munchie food and drink, anyone? Lun4e 1,789 18 06/07/05 10:42 PM
by WildCardsRevenge
* When the munchies strike...
( 1 2 all )
Chazzersize 1,906 24 03/14/06 01:28 AM
by 40oz
* The Munchies Test.
( 1 2 all )
thoughts 2,047 20 01/15/08 05:25 PM
by Zinglons Acolyte
* Favorite Snack foods/munchies YouEnjoyMyself 951 9 08/15/03 07:51 AM
by Fungushungry
* MUNCH Cypher 1,112 10 11/06/03 03:27 PM
by ummikko
* name your munchies
( 1 2 3 all )
thegatewaydrug 3,232 42 07/15/05 04:07 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,686 topic views. 7 members, 299 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.