Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Christmas, and the devil...
    #11681212 -

Ok so I have been seeing many references to the devil in Christmas EVERYWHERE lately. Just last week I saw the southpark episode where the woodland critters, get the cougar killed, so the antichrist can be born. In this episode the turned the star upside down, in their manger.

So just like half an hour ago, I saw the same upsidedown star in front of someones house, with christmas lighting.
I have also seen this star on freemason halls in town.

My question is; What the fuck does Satan have to do with CHRISTmas. It is a day for Christ.... Even though I don't much believe in the bible, I believe many of the values in it to be true, and i believe there are 2 opposing forces of good and evil.

I also would like to know, what would cause a person to blatantly worship the devil, without anyone caring. Is it because no one believes that the devil could be real?

And why around Christmas, would they do this? Maybe trying to distract people from the glory of Christ, being born on that day?

Keep your eyes open,  just look around you, I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about, I have also seen things on tv relating to this.


--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11681238 -



--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11681287 -

It's just so opposite... I don't really understand. And also doesn't Santa represent the amanita muscaria mushroom?


--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11681573 -

so i read the first bit of the original post in the pop up menu and I was thinking to myself "this guys is probably schizo" and low and behold look who it is.



hows your soulmate?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11681587 -

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11682234 -

RedRainDrop said:
Ok so I have been seeing many references to the devil in Christmas EVERYWHERE lately. Just last week I saw the southpark episode where the woodland critters, get the cougar killed, so the antichrist can be born. In this episode the turned the star upside down, in their manger.

So just like half an hour ago, I saw the same upsidedown star in front of someones house, with christmas lighting.
I have also seen this star on freemason halls in town.

My question is; What the fuck does Satan have to do with CHRISTmas. It is a day for Christ.... Even though I don't much believe in the bible, I believe many of the values in it to be true, and i believe there are 2 opposing forces of good and evil.

I also would like to know, what would cause a person to blatantly worship the devil, without anyone caring. Is it because no one believes that the devil could be real?

And why around Christmas, would they do this? Maybe trying to distract people from the glory of Christ, being born on that day?

Keep your eyes open,  just look around you, I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about, I have also seen things on tv relating to this.



First of all, South park is a satirical cartoon.  CARTOON.

Secondly, it's just a star.  Originally a bright star in the sky was used to symbolize
the new birth of Christ (religiously speaking).

Originally (or rather, before Christianity) the five pointed star was symbol
that was a protective force, symbolizing the five elements that most Druid
communities worshiped.  Like captain planet.

Much later on in the 60's Anton LaVey decided to start the church of Satan,
and he picked up an old symbol that was once used to represent the
enemy of Christianity, the Polytheists (like the cool Druids) which was the
five pointed star, facing down so you could fit a goats head in it.  (the whole
goat headed Satan thing is just a borrowing of the goat horned Druid god,
which is silly because everyone knows that Satan has the head of a Donkey (sic))

Tenthly Satan is cool, so what is your big whoop?

:todcasil:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11682260 -

&ei=B3ItS4bMNaieqAKSpIm8BQ&q=the+pharmacratic+inquisition&hl=en#

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11682267 -

RedRainDrop said:
And also doesn't Santa represent the amanita muscaria mushroom?



Actually Santa is a pimp.
Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of prostitutes. :yesnod:


--------------------
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Haikus are easy,
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: Todcasil]
    #11682277 -

Todcasil said:
RedRainDrop said:
Ok so I have been seeing many references to the devil in Christmas EVERYWHERE lately. Just last week I saw the southpark episode where the woodland critters, get the cougar killed, so the antichrist can be born. In this episode the turned the star upside down, in their manger.

So just like half an hour ago, I saw the same upsidedown star in front of someones house, with christmas lighting.
I have also seen this star on freemason halls in town.

My question is; What the fuck does Satan have to do with CHRISTmas. It is a day for Christ.... Even though I don't much believe in the bible, I believe many of the values in it to be true, and i believe there are 2 opposing forces of good and evil.

I also would like to know, what would cause a person to blatantly worship the devil, without anyone caring. Is it because no one believes that the devil could be real?

And why around Christmas, would they do this? Maybe trying to distract people from the glory of Christ, being born on that day?

Keep your eyes open,  just look around you, I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about, I have also seen things on tv relating to this.



First of all, South park is a satirical cartoon.  CARTOON.

Secondly, it's just a star.  Originally a bright star in the sky was used to symbolize
the new birth of Christ (religiously speaking).

Originally (or rather, before Christianity) the five pointed star was symbol
that was a protective force, symbolizing the five elements that most Druid
communities worshiped.  Like captain planet.

Much later on in the 60's Anton LaVey decided to start the church of Satan,
and he picked up an old symbol that was once used to represent the
enemy of Christianity, the Polytheists (like the cool Druids) which was the
five pointed star, facing down so you could fit a goats head in it.  (the whole
goat headed Satan thing is just a borrowing of the goat horned Druid god,
which is silly because everyone knows that Satan has the head of a Donkey (sic))

Tenthly Satan is cool, so what is your big whoop?

:todcasil:




epic.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11684973 -

Every way I've seen Satan portrayed, he ends up looking like a pussy in each one.


--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11685036 -

Remember, Santa is an anagram for Satan!


--------------------
-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11685055 -

RedRainDrop said:
And why around Christmas, would they do this? Maybe trying to distract people from the glory of Christ, being born on that day?



jesus wasnt born in winter, the 3 wise men didnt show up for at least 3
years after his birth, christmas is a pagan holiday but thanks to
catholicism we now celebrate what christ deemed to be an unimportant day

so in essence, every time you celebrate christmas, you're stabbing god
in the ass for another chance to worship satan

Jeremiah 10:2-4: "Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."


what's funny is that Mithra was alleged to be born on the 25th of
december, the winter solstice, all hail Mirtha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11685062 -

both satan and 'the son of god' are fictional so relax.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas, and the devil... [Re: druqs]
    #11685064 -

mycelismymind said:
both satan and 'the son of god' are fictional so relax.




glad to see you cannot deny the existence of god :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ralph Reed is the Antichrist GnuBobo 1,184 7 09/29/04 03:50 AM
by oDin
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 1,981 28 02/05/09 07:59 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* I feel llike the antichrist! nolongerinuse 1,157 16 11/17/08 08:08 PM
by nolongerinuse
* The Antichrist Superstar + Head full of trip = Extreme c1dh3d 2,381 15 03/09/09 10:53 AM
by HorusTh3Chrous
* Is Ripple the Antichrist? GnuBobo 708 13 12/05/05 12:42 PM
by RESTLESS
* Born on Christmas, anyone else?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 2,207 40 12/25/08 04:13 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* . z_x_x_z 2,233 17 12/24/09 11:15 AM
by YoungBuck
* Google is the Antichrist of the Internet?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 8,632 88 10/27/10 12:43 AM
by truekimbo2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,051 topic views. 6 members, 185 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.