Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11662087 -

Yeah,I have one,the gun,and 20 games,and I would never part with it either.Even in circulated condition with no box,and that many games they can fetch top dollar on ebay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11662093 -

I've got like 7 NESs, I've been meaning to refurbish 1 or 2 of them for years now but still haven't gotten around to it :shrug:

Yours is pretty cool :thumbup: I may have to stop slacking and get to work on mine.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11662103 -

I still play my NES more than my PS3 it seems, 8-bit games just don't loose their warm feel.  Been revisiting the original Zelda for the past few weeks :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11662120 -

Ahh the nostalgia is overwhelming just thinking
about all of the hours as a wee kid playing on
my NES and Genesis.  I've been playing some roms
on my PS3 and the computer but it just isn't the
same as the real thing, I need to get another NES.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11662130 -

Verv, very cool.  Nice job man, that looks brand new and the color scheme is awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Newbie]
    #11662155 -

Yeah,I still play all the old school games.I just can't bring myself to playing the newer systems.Nothing will ever beat Zelda,Metroid,Kid Icarus,etc.You get the picture:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: KBG1977]
    #11662205 -

KBG1977 said:
Yeah,I have one,the gun,and 20 games,and I would never part with it either.Even in circulated condition with no box,and that many games they can fetch top dollar on ebay.



Really??? Last time I checked (which hasn't been for a while actually) you could get NES and SNES systems for a few bucks on ebay.

Man, I never should have gotten rid of my NES. Sold it at a yardsale when I got a Sega Genesis back in the day... :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: rhyumavampire]
    #11662480 -

rhyumavampire said:
KBG1977 said:
Yeah,I have one,the gun,and 20 games,and I would never part with it either.Even in circulated condition with no box,and that many games they can fetch top dollar on ebay.



Really??? Last time I checked (which hasn't been for a while actually) you could get NES and SNES systems for a few bucks on ebay.

Man, I never should have gotten rid of my NES. Sold it at a yardsale when I got a Sega Genesis back in the day... :nonono:



Alot has changed in the past 7 years.  I could go to my local pawn shops and get NES and SNES games for 50cents a piece in good condition.  Now there isn't a single game usually and when there is it's usually something on the rare side and they want 10-15$ for it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11662498 -

Gr33ntree73......U R AWESOME!!!  SRSLY, and that triforce window is too completely sick!  Thanks, you made my 4 o'clock hour better:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painted My NES![PICS][Controller LED Mod to Come] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11662504 -

:congrats: Nicely done. I like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Darkestone]
    #11662508 -

I think its crazy how a system that is as old as it is still works better than a 360


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: fee]
    #11662599 -

fee said:
I think its crazy how a system that is as old as it is still works better than a 360



Yeah. People looked at me like I was crazy when
I was saying a console failure rate that high is
just unacceptable. Kids, ain't got no principles.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: fee]
    #11662601 -

fee said:
I think its crazy how a system that is as old as it is still works better than a 360



That's not saying a lot though.  Those damn things
are defective.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: fee]
    #11662648 -

i did not take this picture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painted My NES![PICS][Controller LED Mod to Come] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11662661 -

Quote:
Gr33nTree73 said:



Nice. Would've done it in green myself, but it looks great!


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painted My NES![PICS][Controller LED Mod to Come] [Re: Wasteland]
    #11663007 -

Awesomeness. Very well done. :thumbup::thumbup:


--------------------


Perception is delicious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: KBG1977]
    #11665057 -

KBG1977 said:
Yeah,I still play all the old school games.I just can't bring myself to playing the newer systems.Nothing will ever beat Zelda,Metroid,Kid Icarus,etc.You get the picture:grin:




Exactly.  My friends look at me like I'm retarded buying and modding a PS2 when they're all playing Modern Warfare or whatever the fuck it's called.  I like my classics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11665152 -

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Newbie]
    #11666827 -

Newbie said:
KBG1977 said:
Yeah,I still play all the old school games.I just can't bring myself to playing the newer systems.Nothing will ever beat Zelda,Metroid,Kid Icarus,etc.You get the picture:grin:




Exactly.  My friends look at me like I'm retarded buying and modding a PS2 when they're all playing Modern Warfare or whatever the fuck it's called.  I like my classics.



The first game you should burn and play on that

Best game in the series :vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Painting my NES today! [Paint on and LED light in][pics][painting controllers today] [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #11667346 -

Gr33nTree73 said:
rhyumavampire said:
KBG1977 said:
Yeah,I have one,the gun,and 20 games,and I would never part with it either.Even in circulated condition with no box,and that many games they can fetch top dollar on ebay.



Really??? Last time I checked (which hasn't been for a while actually) you could get NES and SNES systems for a few bucks on ebay.

Man, I never should have gotten rid of my NES. Sold it at a yardsale when I got a Sega Genesis back in the day... :nonono:



Alot has changed in the past 7 years.  I could go to my local pawn shops and get NES and SNES games for 50cents a piece in good condition.  Now there isn't a single game usually and when there is it's usually something on the rare side and they want 10-15$ for it.



Ah, I know the games can get up there a bit. I saw some Megaman cartridges going for $30-40+ a while back. But I figured you could still find the system for a few bucks.

On another note, I don't know if I'd agree that Metal Gear Solid 2 is the best in the series...but I love them all so it doesn't really matter. I remember opening my PS2 one Xmas Eve...and with it I received Grand Theft Auto III, Gran Turismo 3, and Metal Gear Solid 2. I played GTAIII and GT3 for about 30 minutes each, then I played MGS2 until the wee hours of the morning.

:awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* an old pic Scratcher 1,618 9 02/23/03 11:40 PM
by In(di)go
* Turn a retired Incubator into a Hermit Crab House!
( 1 2 all )
daba 4,831 37 05/09/06 08:31 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* last acidicsloth pic post, I promise Turd 962 7 08/12/03 02:46 PM
by Ori
* Dark Star Orchestra
( 1 2 all )
OctopusDr 5,620 39 05/21/03 10:40 AM
by Adom
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,681 topic views. 2 members, 48 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.