Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Rainbow Gathering [Re: weshroom]
    #11555474 -

Just go with good intentions!

I have some friends that went the last 2 years and they said it was a blast, except for some rain last year.

The funniest thing he told me about, was the people fishing for stoners. They would sit up in a tree with a stick hanging a joint down trying to get people to smoke it. lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainbow Gathering [Re: ImaginingEmotions]
    #11658375 -

I'm thinking of going to the North Eastern Gathering this Summer. I really hope that there aren't any dick heads there just for the drugs. Those people will send bad vibes ya know.

I mean, yeah drugs are fun, especially in nature,(I only do psys) but it just seems like a memorable experience where I can meet people like me and be with nature for a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainbow Gathering [Re: shroom_sandwich]
    #11658922 -

go for it:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainbow Gathering [Re: shroom_sandwich]
    #11660148 -

shroom_sandwich said:
I'm thinking of going to the North Eastern Gathering this Summer. I really hope that there aren't any dick heads there just for the drugs. Those people will send bad vibes ya know.

I mean, yeah drugs are fun, especially in nature,(I only do psys) but it just seems like a memorable experience where I can meet people like me and be with nature for a while.



dude go. totally worth it. i went last year, definitely going again this year. there are no people you speak of like that there. generally people like that wouldnt come i would guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Uh Oh....Rainbow Gathering.
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 4,965 21 06/26/06 12:15 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* Rainbow Gathering vintage_gonzo 968 1 06/21/06 07:34 PM
by demiu5
* Rainbow Gathering... inv3rse 2,642 19 02/26/06 02:55 PM
by inv3rse
* Rainbow Gathering
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 5,242 43 05/12/03 02:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Summer Tour or Rainbow Gathering? wizard585 1,326 5 05/24/04 04:19 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Rainbow Gathering
( 1 2 all )
sleepy 4,311 27 06/01/06 10:12 PM
by sleepy
* florida rainbow gathering
( 1 2 all )
fee 2,376 21 01/31/05 07:13 PM
by Entheocybe
* Rainbow Gathering Music ShroomismM 999 7 03/31/06 06:27 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,405 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 304 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.