Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Whats your slang?
    #11652881 -

I'm just curious as to what vernacular you guys use. Like, cool, awesome, wicked, bomb, phat, tops, the bees-knees. Stuff like that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11652888 -

lame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: ben_dover0802]
    #11652897 -

Badass, and hardcore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11652898 -

dope.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11652899 -

People say I use alot of "jargon" and "lingo" but I never understood what words they were referring to in particular.
I dont notice it at all.

Anyway, I say "cool, nice, dank, kind, tight, party hardy, righteous, awesome or gnarly" in reference to something I think highly of. "that's party hardy" has to be the strangest of them...I dont know where I got that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: MFDoom666]
    #11652904 -

Sick, sweet, broham, dude.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #11652909 -

lol.

sounds like me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11652910 -

I say awesome a lot. and "man" when ending sentences directed at people/. I don't use slang a lot or slur my words very often. I'm very accurate with my pronunciations. and I use words that most people wouldn't normally use in a casual conversation. like "what have you been up to as of late".


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #11652913 -

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Sick, sweet, broham, dude.


Anything with bro I hate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: Envix]
    #11652916 -

I say "man" and "dude" a lot. I also never say the 'g' in shit that ends in 'ing' except for really stressing the word 'fucking'. Don't think that's very uncommon though.

I also enjoy adjectives like sick and tight.

Now that I think about it I probably sound like a fucking tool to people who don't know me too well.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: Envix]
    #11652917 -

I used to talk like that until I noticed I sounded like a pretentious/elitist asshole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: Envix]
    #11652918 -

I use ridiculous and awesome a lot. I also use swell, something I picked up from my first college roommates.

And I use weak


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11652925 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I used to talk like that until I noticed I sounded like a pretentious/elitist asshole.



hehe. :tongue2:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11652928 -

I find I use all kinds of slang on purpose just to make fun :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: Envix]
    #11652929 -

As in the "what have you been up to as of late" part of what you mentioned. I even used that particular wording.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: Maurer]
    #11652937 -

Lol normally I do to but I was watching some weird show where they kept using it and it stuck with me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #11652964 -

Ever listen to a frat boy talk?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: Maurer]
    #11652988 -

Yeah, I first heard it when I was watching Glenn Martin DDS though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #11653004 -

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
Sick, sweet, broham, dude.



Yes! :highfive:

Mostly normal slang... dude, money, sick, get em, bunk, weak, etc

Others that people don't get sometimes...
shaft - getting screwed over
bro session - man date
pinche pinocha - fuckin pussy (spanish)
no mames wey - stop lying (spanish)
fire - good, excellent.  This can be used to describe anything from food, to girls, to weed.


--------------------
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your slang? [Re: eTarded]
    #11653010 -

I also enjoying saying "haha!" during silence breaks in conversation.


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Edited by Envix (12/15/09 07:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* slang or just u.s words ???
( 1 2 all )
grandesign 2,311 23 11/24/07 12:12 PM
by Mike_yy
* Post your slang.
( 1 2 all )
spoonbomb 1,609 26 11/11/11 09:48 PM
by Keyser Soze
* Wayne Rooney is SHIT, so are England
( 1 2 3 all )
egodeathflux 4,265 53 06/26/14 10:09 PM
by Unifloo
* Gunman on killing spree in the North of England medsn 833 12 06/02/10 02:46 PM
by highdroponics
* Slang words/phrases that annoy you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
BabylonRuleDem 6,784 188 08/26/14 06:29 PM
by InfiniteToker
* Ever wondered what are the differences between the UK, Great Britain, England and all?
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 1,737 27 08/12/13 01:39 PM
by ShamanT
* Translate UK slang to American slang
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Gumby 7,330 107 12/14/12 04:20 PM
by Mad_Larkin
* Help me out with a list of slang terms and drugs and shit
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,226 50 04/05/13 05:37 PM
by Ballerium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,454 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.