Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How long can you stretch out a gram.
    #11649362 -

Say, if you got some one hitter quitter shit with a nice super-saver sized pipe?



.


.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11649458 -

2 smoking sessions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11649507 -

i'd roll it in to two joints. one slightly bigger than the other.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11649689 -

1 gram of the most potent shit you ever smoked....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11649758 -

Anonymous #3 said:
i'd roll it in to two joints. one slightly bigger than the other.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11649870 -

3-4 gravity bong bowls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11649884 -

a few days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11652193 -

1 blunt

cuz thats how i roll...2 if im broke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11652742 -

Anonymous #6 said:
1 blunt

cuz thats how i roll...2 if im broke



thats how you roll huh...
like a douchebag who ruins kind herb?:picard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11653343 -

Never use a pipe.
But I could probably get 4 or 5 biffys out of a gram (and often fucking have to these days :mad2:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11653392 -

A gram of dank will last me a week and a half on average. If I wanted to conserve it I could probably make it last 2 weeks at the most. I only take one hit per smoking session and I hold that hit in for close to a minute. I used to have a huge tolerance to weed but now I have no tolerance and I don't enjoy the effects anymore either. = :robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11653734 -

Quote:
Anonymous #9 said: now I have no tolerance and I don't enjoy the effects anymore either. = :robotrip:



Me too :frown:

I've heard if you can stand to build your tolerance back up, it'll be fun again. But, if your weed smoking feeling is anything like mine, it'd be tough to build up that tolerance again.

And 2 weeks guys? I used to blow 3 g a day...I guess I really DID smoke more than I thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11654331 -

I'm a one hit a day kinda guy too. One good inhale off a lil pipe, hold it in for a good minute. I'm set then. Anything more than that, and I feel like I need to be locked in a psych ward.

When I was younger, and had friends everywhere I went, we smoked all the time. Smoked before we did anything, and during what we were doing and after we were done. We'd buy oz of brick or schwag and roll up 1/8ths at a time with no regard. But even then, I don't recall getting as fucked up on it as I get these days.

I never noticed this until after I started messing around with psychidelics and took a long break from thc.

I used to be the kind of guy that could smoke, smoke, smoke, and go go go, and now, if I take more than a hit, It's like I just smoked pure anxiety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11654690 -

word anon 1, smoking a lot  makes me feel like im insane often  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11654734 -

I feel kind of the same way with weed, I used to be able to smoke 24/7 and go out in public laughing at everything but whenever I take a few hits now I get paranoid. I know I'm getting much better weed, medicinal grade bud compared to brick weed that I'd buy by the QP back in the day so that has something to do with it.

So to answer your question a gram of the most potent weed I have ever smoked would last over a month. I've been smoking on this 1/8th of white widow for 3 months (and it's only gotten better with age :awesome:) and I still have 1.5-2 grams left. I can't even finish a bowl of this stuff, 2-3 hits and I'm high for hours!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11654737 -

Best weed I ever smoked, with what I smoke now? Wow lets see..

1 gram = 100 hits for me (yes I'm a homeopathic pot smoker - but bear in mind that 1/100 gr one hit weed packs 1.5mg THC, as much as one gets in terms of effect as popping two 2.5mg Marinol softgels, most of you just have retarded tolerance)

1-4 hits is a smoking session

25-100 smoking sessions..

I'd say 1 gram lasts me about a year, comfortably.

It used to last me 1 day in my :facepalm: years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11654741 -

Me too!

I think its the "taking a break" that fucks you. Seriously. I felt fine until I stopped smoking to get a job.

Then I started up again, and now I feel fucking insane every time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11655149 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm a one hit a day kinda guy too. One good inhale off a lil pipe, hold it in for a good minute. I'm set then. Anything more than that, and I feel like I need to be locked in a psych ward.

When I was younger, and had friends everywhere I went, we smoked all the time. Smoked before we did anything, and during what we were doing and after we were done. We'd buy oz of brick or schwag and roll up 1/8ths at a time with no regard. But even then, I don't recall getting as fucked up on it as I get these days.

I never noticed this until after I started messing around with psychidelics and took a long break from thc.

I used to be the kind of guy that could smoke, smoke, smoke, and go go go, and now, if I take more than a hit, It's like I just smoked pure anxiety.



I second everything you just said.

Except for the 1 hit a day part, I don't even do that anymore.  But every other sentence... I second.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11655631 -

1 gram of the most potent shit I ever smoked would still last me only 2 days tops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long can you stretch out a gram. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11656842 -

I'm impressed how the majority of people here feel the same way about smoking weed.

In the early days it was like smoke smoke smoke and do nothing.  Go to class and not speak to any one.  Every damned low-life day. 

Now it's like take 1-2 tokes, get creative, and do things.  Like lifting-weights.  I get 'high' and create different exercises.  That's pretty much the only thing I can comfortably do when I'm high.  Also, I guess a good 1-1 conversation works too.

And I don't smoke very often.  It's just such a much more balanced experience to be sober most of time, and dabbling some enhancements here and there for whateaver purpose.  It makes me feel as though I have no stagnated.  When I smoked lots everyday, I didn't remember what it was like to just have a sober mentality since I was high all the time.  It sucked, it really did.

If I smoke too much I get anxious and shit and can't stop thinking about what I dunce I must look/sound like to people.  Hell my grandmother called me out on it once when I went over to her place for shrimp.

She say's you're high aren't you?  'Volado' in spanish.  Then she goes on to say "you appear to be 'retardado'."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
764 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.