Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
craigslist post...is this kind of shit for real?
    #11636641 -

post titled something about putting the guy's big thing in her small package.

I have dual heritage of Thai and Viet. 27 years old, secure in myself. I live a pretty balanced life. My creativity has gotten ahead of me and I find myself sensually overactive in my mind compared to my body. So I guess what I am saying is I need a mans touch. I am willing to meet you only if we both sense a connection, you are safe and sane (also d&d free), and can handle a huge portion of unselfish affection (I am very giving sexualy speaking).

A picture is worth a thousand words, and I will send mine. Please smell good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craigslist post...is this kind of shit for real? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11636681 -

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craigslist post...is this kind of shit for real? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11636947 -

tranny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craigslist post...is this kind of shit for real? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11637028 -

Anonymous #3 said:
tranny



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craigslist post...is this kind of shit for real? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11638290 -

Anonymous #3 said:
tranny



:awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig::awebig:

Email it from a spam email account. $10 says you'll get a responce to 'check me out at" some other website.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craigslist post...is this kind of shit for real? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11639931 -

"pic collector"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
265 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.