Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can someone help me with Western Union? PLEASE
    #11624200 -

I put an order in for some methylone and went to Safeway to pay via Western Union.  The form says I need a "paternal name" and "maternal name"...

The website I ordered my product from only gave me a "surname".  Can I just put the surnam in those fields or what?  I don't know why they didn't give me the information I need to send them money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can someone help me with Western Union? PLEASE [Re: accountant]
    #11624220 -

I hope you know the seller or have references.

Fuck paying for something via Western Union.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can someone help me with Western Union? PLEASE [Re: accountant]
    #11624286 -

If the surname consists of more than one word, split that between the boxes. Otherwise email the seller and see what's up.

I hope methylone is legal where you are :yesnod:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Western Union accountant 574 8 01/19/09 10:43 PM
by pfxtc
* western union Connor4050 489 7 12/23/10 01:50 PM
by Nexius
* Western Union question, need a response soon >_< Zardos 480 7 03/29/11 03:08 PM
by German Kahuna
* Western Union or Moneygram? accountant 415 2 01/16/09 11:49 AM
by isaacein
* lots o jalisco spores and a fight with western union. shroomzi8 200 0 06/27/11 04:09 AM
by shroomzi8
* Western Union indica 538 6 09/27/07 07:44 AM
by indica
* western union Atheist 255 2 01/22/11 10:20 AM
by Prisoner#1
* North American Union to Replace USA?
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,693 35 12/08/07 07:14 PM
by Silversoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,599 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.