Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
song in Terminator Salvation
    #11576797 -

What is that song that comes on the radio as they get the jeep running? I cant think of the name, its bothering me.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: song in Terminator Salvation [Re: snoot]
    #11576842 -

Alice in Chains "Rooster" IIRC


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: song in Terminator Salvation [Re: DJ_420]
    #11576845 -

I love that song.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: song in Terminator Salvation [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #11576853 -

ugh thank you! I'ma make a ambient remix from that guitar solo, I was working on some ambient noise when that song came on, and it blended naturally so well. !!!


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: song in Terminator Salvation [Re: snoot]
    #11576904 -

When did that movie come out on dvd/blu-ray ?:eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: song in Terminator Salvation [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #11576917 -

i've been singing that song nonstop since i heard it. well not nonstop but every time it comes up on the playlist.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: song in Terminator Salvation [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #11579784 -

AmericanPsycho said:
When did that movie come out on dvd/blu-ray ?:eek:



idk the two days ago probably I've had for two months now on blueray.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What song best represents your outlook on life?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,664 31 08/21/04 10:45 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* Wanna make a list of songs for sleeping barfightlard 1,237 18 08/30/04 12:14 PM
by Loki
* the most beautiful song ive ever heard
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 3,611 42 06/16/05 02:51 AM
by Middleman
* Post your favourite Dylan songs.
( 1 2 all )
Chauntecleer 4,708 25 01/05/06 04:18 AM
by Revelation
* Song I Wrote... In(di)go 542 3 04/06/06 10:01 AM
by In(di)go
* Terminator 3
( 1 2 all )
pattern 2,440 26 07/10/03 02:44 PM
by pattern
* Ambient.us Droz 686 2 11/10/04 05:29 PM
by iloveraving
* Nonstop construction
( 1 2 all )
forbiddendonut 1,786 20 05/31/07 08:38 AM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
360 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.