Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat *DELETED* [Re: clemens]
    #11549060 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: MR14]
    #11549273 -

All I want for christmas is a hat for my avitar if possible.
Either on the rabbit or in place of the carrot.:popcorn:



--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11549564 -



Mr. Dylan whispered in my ear and told me he'd appreciate a santa hat.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: gzuf]
    #11549623 -

nobody wants to hat me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11549651 -

I need a hat :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat *DELETED* [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11549667 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: MR14]
    #11550672 -



and I didn't forget about you gngsteroflove it's just takes longer to edit a .gif


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11550722 -

anyone feel like xmasing up my signature? haha


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: Envix]
    #11550864 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: CosmicFool] * 1
    #11550903 -

I feel ashamed for not knowing how to put the hat on my sig :sad: Anyone of u guys wanna enlighten me for the xmas spirit?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: mellowparty]
    #11550932 -

mellowparty said:
I feel ashamed for not knowing how to put the hat on my sig :sad: Anyone of u guys wanna enlighten me for the xmas spirit?



Photoshop. Or even that basic Paint program that comes installed on windows will do it.

1.) Find a picture of a santa hat
2.) Resize it to whatever size you want
3.) Copy, paste
4.) ???
5.) Profit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11550955 -

i would recommend the GIMP, works great, is free for all windows, mac, and linux users, and beats the shit out of paint any day of the week.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11550956 -

Well, I was gonna hold out until December to bust out the santa hat, but I guess if everyone's doing it, I have no choice but to join now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11550978 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11550982 -

:thaaannks:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: trip forever]
    #11551057 -

Where can I get an svg of a xmas hat?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: mellowparty]
    #11551064 -

And I dont think it will fit my avatar, eh?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: mellowparty]
    #11551225 -

Not really. Besides this one being much more badass that's the main reason I changed mine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11551807 -

CosmicFool said:


and I didn't forget about you gngsteroflove it's just takes longer to edit a .gif




niice work, i was feeling lazy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel it's time to pull out the christmas hat [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11551831 -

thanks:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do I want for Christmas?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,401 23 11/21/03 03:04 PM
by Anonymous
* And the bells were ringin' out for Christmas day! Revelation 1,214 2 12/16/02 05:35 AM
by Mr Wobblehead
* Merry Christmas
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 4,067 28 10/23/05 12:59 AM
by JettaJay
* Christmas Card From a Hooker in Minneapolis PapaverS 2,006 18 12/05/05 01:33 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* The Shroomery Christmas Present Exchange ! Sterile 1,261 7 12/25/09 05:13 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Twelve Days of Christmas
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,578 25 11/24/03 08:50 AM
by Ripple
* Cool Christmas Songs Frog 1,034 5 12/17/03 02:31 PM
by StonedShroom
* Awesome/ cool Christmas/holiday tradions/ideas. shwowsh 873 2 09/30/03 08:50 PM
by BluMonkee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,020 topic views. 12 members, 173 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.