Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Have any of you individually shat their pants in public?d [Re: GoshAllMighty]
    #11541534 -

GoshAllMighty said:
I know when I was younger a few times I shat small little shit balls and just let them roll out my pant leg and continued the day.

And I also got ridiculously fucked up at a gathering at my old apartment. It was about when everyone was leaving or already passed out and I was about to leave when I decided to go to the bathroom and started to viscously throw up and then all of sudden uncontrollable diarrhea shiting myself at the same time. After I stopped heaving I of coarse freaked the fuck out, I was the only one awake and I had to walk accross a few sleeping people to get the hell out of there, I had to stuff my pant leg into my shoe to funnel it all. I made it out the door and ran down the strairs and ducked to the back of the complex to try to let out what was gathering in my shoes and ralph, then started running a mile to my new apartments, throwing up several more times from running so fucking hard with shit all over legs, hands and in my shoes. I got home and jumped in the shower with all my clothes on.

I don't regret it, and when I look back it kinda seems exhilarating.

:shitstorm::shitstorm::shitstorm::shitstorm:



Fuck your sig I'm high.


--------------------
Old and in the way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have any of you individually shat their pants in public?d [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11542469 -

UnholyChild666 said:
LadyLittleZeppelin said:
I almost shat myself at walmart and barely made it to the bathroom until to pull my pants down and hit the wall =( I feel so sorry for the janitor but when its comin ITS COMIN!!!



it hit the wall?? :eek:



Totally serious. I tried to clean it up but it was stuck on the wall pretty well.


--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:
  its cuzzzzzz i giiiiiive a meeeeean blooooowjjjobbbb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have any of you individually shat their pants in public?d [Re: World Spirit]
    #11542479 -

World Spirit said:
I have shat while letting out what felt like gaseus feelings.



same thing happened to me at work a couple months back... oh god it was horrible. i was sick and i was in the break room eating lunch when i felt the need to release some gas... then i felt an unnatural warmth... the sad part was i didn't even realize what i had done for five minutes or so.

so i got up and snuck across the hall to the bathroom... only to turn my backside to the mirror and discover a green/brown liquid shit puddle on the back of my kaki pants. talk about an adrenaline rush!


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When you play with laxatives don't be surprised when shit hits the fan DNKYD 938 10 02/16/07 10:54 PM
by cosmo123
* Shit, Shitted, or Shat? DiploidM 928 13 05/06/06 11:58 AM
by Asante
* PANTS FOR MOD
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 6,494 61 05/08/03 12:25 PM
by CherryBom
* Taking a dump in public
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,660 34 04/19/05 08:40 AM
by Phychotron
* Boners in public places
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 3,099 24 12/31/05 12:50 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* what's up with the "Pants"? (no pun intended) wecontrolsweetfreedom 1,587 15 03/18/03 10:17 AM
by wecontrolsweetfreedom
* LAX parking?? eligal 649 9 07/05/07 11:45 PM
by eligal
* A social study on the effects of primal screams towards innocent bystanders in public. SkorpivoMusterion 745 9 05/31/05 10:22 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,825 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.